No announcement yet.

205/65r/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i made a boo boo my tires are 215/65/15 and i like them alot!
    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

26" tire there. Nothing necessarily wrong with that so long as you make sure your speedo reading is acceptable, but just saying.
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

E-Z burnouts with those I bet!
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Baby tires. My car rides pretty good even with my semi stiff springs. Big sidewalls=good ride.
          1989 Grand Marquis LS
          flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
            E-Z burnouts with those I bet!
            Quite. With the 195/70/14s, probably even I could do a burnout.

Although, SP, on semi-decent roads and with the suspension in good condition, the ride with my 235/60/16s really isn't that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
              26" tire there. Nothing necessarily wrong with that so long as you make sure your speedo reading is acceptable, but just saying.
              speedo is dead on actually, had my woman follo wme in her car just to see if i was off, only thing ill be wondering is when i switch over to my 3.55 never changed the gear from the 90 tranny.. so no clue if it will be accurate
              89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

If it's accurate now and you change the RAR, it will stop being accurate.

Comment

Working...
                X