No announcement yet.

HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want the front to sit lower why not just pull the front springs back out and cut 1/2-1 coil off and reinstall them. That will lower the front. But don't cut too much because the springs will eventually settle some.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
      Nice static strip...

However, my merk had the real ones
      Lol, what makes you think this one ain't real? By the way there were two of them, only the left one somehow got ripped off :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Fordman75
        If you want the front to sit lower why not just pull the front springs back out and cut 1/2-1 coil off and reinstall them. That will lower the front. But don't cut too much because the springs will eventually settle some.
        Because that is too much work.:poop:
        1989 LTD Crown Victoria LX.
        -3.73s' w/ Track Loc - KYB GR-2 Shocks All Around - TRW HD Cargo Coils Rear - Moog Front Coils - 1 Inch Rear Sway Bar - 4.6 Lower Air Box- Stock Headers - Off Road H Pipe - Turbo Mufflers.

4 Door Muscle
        Supermotors

Comment

I'd think putting smaller tires on the front will just look goofy because you'll have the huge gap between the tire and the fender.

Comment

That's what I thought. I havn't seen it yet. Everyone who's seen it says they personally like it.
            1989 LTD Crown Victoria LX.
            -3.73s' w/ Track Loc - KYB GR-2 Shocks All Around - TRW HD Cargo Coils Rear - Moog Front Coils - 1 Inch Rear Sway Bar - 4.6 Lower Air Box- Stock Headers - Off Road H Pipe - Turbo Mufflers.

4 Door Muscle
            Supermotors

Comment

Working...
            X