Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frankenstein T-5 Waggin' Chronicle (vast doesnt do it)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so anxious...

to get my fucking wagon running.
    :crossjer: :crossjer: :crossjer:

I can't sit still. I can't stop thinking about it. I'd be out there wrenching right now if I didn't have to get up and work in the morning.

I'm tired of talking about it. I'm ready to have it done!! It's been over three months :nonono: - I'm starting to have trouble remembering how it rides...
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

skip work

Comment

Ive skipped work to work on the car / go to the junkyard before
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Just for reference - this is how my vacuum system looks now, the only three vac lines are the one from the manifold, the one to/from the reserve canister, and the one leading to the EGR valve itself. All other plumbinmg is disconnected and removed, the solenoids however are still plugged in the electrical harness to keep the computer happy - look at the black plate on the side of the fender right in front of the blower motor, they are relocated to its underside.

But I guess you can run without any emissions stuff, just make sure you get the correct resistors.

Comment

I missed work yesterday, but couldn't get much done. I was actually sick. Gotta take my son to the doctor for a booster shot today... but as soon as I get out of the office, it's on.
            2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

GO FOR IT!!!!!!

It is too frickin cold and snowy here to even think about working on a car.
              US Army Retired
              Still Serving Proudly
              03 Crown Victoria (Black)
              New 03/03

Comment

I'm still not entirely over the cold. I may end up spending this afternoon digging, though (See "Well..."). Not sure.

Comment

Bummer:cry:

BTW I just applied for a job in NOLA:nonono:
                  US Army Retired
                  Still Serving Proudly
                  New 03/03

Comment

Originally posted by Freshmeat
                    I'm still not entirely over the cold. I may end up spending this afternoon digging, though (See "Well..."). Not sure.
                    SHIT!!

I thought you meant dig a "well".
                    Then I saw your other post.
                    Sorry!
                    US Army Retired
                    Still Serving Proudly
                    New 03/03

Comment

Did you really apply in NOLA? I'm less than an hour from there.

Comment

Yeah, Heavy equip. mech.
                        Gov't job and they will pay for the house and car to be shipped.
                        I have also applied for jobs in NM,TX,AL,SC and VA in the past couple of weeks.
                        US Army Retired
                        Still Serving Proudly
                        New 03/03

Comment

Keep me posted on the NO job. I can help you get moved in and whatever, when you get there (if it works out).
                          That would be simply awesome to have someone local who really digs Panthers. So far, I'm the only one...

Comment

I will let you know what happens.
                            I can't wait to find out.
                            Thanks for the offer!!
                            US Army Retired
                            Still Serving Proudly
                            New 03/03

Comment

I should warn you, though... NOLA is horrible right now. It's still in REALLY bad shape since the storms... but at least it doesn't smell like rotting flesh, any more.
                              It's like nothing happened in some areas, but then you get to other areas and... well... it's just ugly.

Comment

Didn't mean to hijack your thread mang.

I would not want to live to close (NOLA) anyway.
                                I need some space and a place that I can play with my toys!
                                US Army Retired
                                Still Serving Proudly
                                New 03/03

Comment

Working...
                                X