Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frankenstein T-5 Waggin' Chronicle (vast doesnt do it)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which bolts don't fit, the ones that thread through that bracket into the block? Hm, hard to believe Ford changed those bolts but anything is possible.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Good news, guys!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
      Last edited by Freshmeat; 03-01-2006, 12:05 AM.
      2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
      1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
      1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Niiiiiice........
        Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Gadget- the bolts that go THROUGH the motor mount brackets and THROUGH the motor mounts are the ones that didn't fit. They're roughly six inches long. I swear they're the same ones I pulled out. It's all the SAME equipment that came out- same brackets, same bolts, same motor mounts. Nothing was changed. It doesn't matter, though, because they're in.
          :banana:
          2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

Now- someone look at those last few pictures posted, then look at the picture in my sig. Doesn't the car look silver in the main pictures, but blue in the sig?

Comment

Yes, she does.

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Who is "she"?
                My car is a car. I can not have sex with my car- therefore, my car will not be referred to as a "she".

Comment

Calm down beavis....

It's blue...my Vic was the same color, and so is Paul's.
                  '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                  '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

I have sex with my car all the time. Why can't you? There are a lot of holes, nooks, and crannies.........oh well, you know what I mean...Beavis...

1989 LTC

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

lol

good stuff!!!
                      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Good job!
                        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Roach III
                          I have sex with my car all the time. Why can't you? There are a lot of holes, nooks, and crannies.........oh well, you know what I mean...Beavis...
                          That's because he's got a vic...

Only us Lincoln owners know how to make sweet man-love to our cars :leghumper: :fucker:
                          Last edited by phayzer5; 03-01-2006, 07:53 AM.

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                          '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                          '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Nothing wrong with making out with the car, and I have a Vic.
                            Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

GL is a dude, I'm not gonna get up in that cuz people in town will start rumors that I'm gay lol
                              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

:lol:

1989 LTC

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Working...
                                X