Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frankenstein T-5 Waggin' Chronicle (vast doesnt do it)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:jawdrop: :cheers: :2thumbs: :clap002:
    Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Originally posted by grandpaslincoln
      GL is a dude, I'm not gonna get up in that cuz people in town will start rumors that I'm gay lol
      You could star in "Brokeback Town Car".

:p
      Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

lol

Coming this summer to FOX video....a boy.....a Towncar.....both inseperable.....but then tragedy strikes, and their love becomes stronger than ever.......
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Freshmeat
          Who is "she"?
          My car is a car. I can not have sex with my car- therefore, my car will not be referred to as a "she".
          All cars are female. Thats why they're such a pain!
          :boyhowdy:
          Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
          Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Okay. My point was made.

I don't care- I have an engine in my car, again. I'd go do the transmission if I didn't have Clayton tonight.
            2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
            1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
            1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Awsome job mang. :clap002:
              Nick
              88 Colony Park LS
              G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
              Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Name that fuck-up...

What is wrong with this picture?

This was taken before it was dropped into my car. First person to get it right wins a free chance to be nominated for PotM. Next month.:worship:
                2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

Mercracer- I'm almost positive you know it, so you're not allowed to participate... unless you don't know it.

Comment

the leveler crank for the hoist is on the wrong side.

ontop of that, you bolted the chain to the rear of the had.. should be loads of fun removing that on teh car.
                    LTD is still here

Comment

easy. you installed the flywheel and the clutch before you installed the .090" block/tranny spacer.
                      http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
                      http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

Yep, flexplate missing...first thing I noticed.
                        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

lol, i should have caught that, but i didnt, i'm too used to auto trannies and i can barely see this morning!

but yea i gotta get my ass to werk
                          GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
                          1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
                          99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
                          03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
                          95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

Originally posted by 1987LTDmasta
                            the leveler crank for the hoist is on the wrong side.

ontop of that, you bolted the chain to the rear of the had.. should be loads of fun removing that on teh car.
                            Thats where I hooked the chain when I pulled justin's motor.

It isn't oo hard to remove.
                            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

somebody forgot the aluminuim plate

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
                                Thats where I hooked the chain when I pulled justin's motor.

It isn't oo hard to remove.

Ive got lots of room behind the heads on my car.
                                http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
                                http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

Working...
                                X