Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frankenstein T-5 Waggin' Chronicle (vast doesnt do it)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks better than I thought it would mang. Nice work
    Nick
    88 Colony Park LS
    G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
    Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

looks good
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Not bad...
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Looks pretty sharp. But then again, I am kinda biased.

When are you going to black out the chrome around the windows.???
          1987 Country Squire LX Wagon 5.0L: Daily Ride......1964 Lincoln Continental 430ci: Toy #1.
          1984 F-250 4x4 4.9L: Toy #2.............................1968 Volkswagen Bug 2.0L: Toy #3.
          1989 F-250 4x4 5.8L: Emergency backup and work truck...

Comment

I woke up and my dad started telling me how good it looks, so I stepped outside to see (again).

Damn. This is sessy. Pics to come ASAP.
            2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
            1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
            1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Now- does anyone honestly think this doesn't look good?

2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

now get that bumper out from behind the molding where it belongs...
                2000 Grand Marquis LS
                2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                Mercury Owners Group member
                Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Do what?

Comment

That looks damn good, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Freshmeat
                      Do what?
                      your front bumper is inside the plastic trim, should be outside. Was one of Fords grand ideas, looks silly to me..
                      2000 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

Originally posted by 85MercPark
                        your front bumper is inside the plastic trim, should be outside. Was one of Fords grand ideas, looks silly to me..
                        Oh, okay. I kinda like it this way, actually- hides a lot of the chrome.

Monterey- thanks. It was extremely easy- ten Phillips head screws, a few squirts of Aerokroil, and two cans of paint.

Comment

like this
                          Attached Files
                          2000 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

I'll stick with mine. Don't want it looking like a Merc.

Comment

I'll forgive ya...
                              2000 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X