X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHA will do.

Comment

I forgot to update this thread......

I took the pan off of the car, and instead of the fluid being a nice bright redish color, and was very dark red looking even had spots of black... the filter was clogged with trash...

I through that filter away, I then pulled the valve body and cleaned it, put a new gasket on it, then put it back together, I drained the torque converter, and then put a new filter on it.

Before I put fresh fluid in it, I took the air hose and blew through the trans cooler it was nothing but a mess as well. I believe thats where the problem occured. I think that the trans cooler got clogged..... along with the filter...

Any way it is all back together and seems to be working.

I am going to try and run it as much as posssible till friday since that is when the race is. Hopfully all the problems will be worked out.

Comment

This C4 is starting to be a Pain in my ass.

I have no reverse, and I have no 3rd gear. I am tired of messing with it.

I think I am going to take it out and put the AOD back in.

What is the best route to go.... I need the aod to hold 2nd gear.

Do you think that it would be better to get the transgo hp reprogramming kit or would it be better to buy the complete valve body??

Comment

If you're breaking the C4, I have a C6 core you can have for cheap :p
          2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

I am going to put the AOD back in, and I am going to use a PA Valve Body.

Comment

I put the AOD back in and I installed the PA valve body tonight.

I race on friday, so I guess I will see how well it works.

Comment

Working...
              X