Panther/3 on a tree project ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not doing it to GL lol

Anyway, it's gotta be done, otherwise it will be stuck in my head for the rest of my life, just like all the other projects I never did. It drives me crazy
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/store...1921&langId=-1

Did anyone look at the link, they have a 4 speed version..
      2000 Grand Marquis LS
      2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
      1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
      1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
      Mercury Owners Group member
      Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Originally posted by 85MercPark
        http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/store...1921&langId=-1

Did anyone look at the link, they have a 4 speed version..
        For automatics.
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

What is with this fascination that people here have with going back in time in terms of technology?
          back in the day things were made for reliability not economy, which is why you can drive an older panther into a miata and destroy it while merely buffing a scartch in your steel bumper out, lol i love the fact that these old cars and generally anything older is 100X stronger and more reliable than the shit being made today, look at saturn..... good luck fixing one of those if a body panel gets "dented" they don't dent they shatter..... real safe..... i dunno i like being surrounded by steel and iron rather than fiberglass and aluminum.... plus the mechanicals are better by far right down to the power windows, my grandfathers taurus had power windows and they started to go after like 3 years..... the 86's power windows still go up and down like new, real fast! thats why i like older technology, it works 99.9% of the time!

Nick

Comment

3spd would be real original but my friend had a 3spd straight 6 80 something chev pickup and that 1-2 shift sucked, i can see the novelty in it though damn good idea in a non driver

Comment

the 86's power windows still go up and down like new, real fast!
              Go buy a lottery ticket, NOW! cause you're damn lucky.
              Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Working...
              X