Use of a toggle switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toploader View Post
    Wanna laugh???????? till the adhesive arrives I jammed a small piece of rubber door weatherstrip in the corner of the window and package tray..........seems to be holding!
    Oh, only the bottom of the window grid gets warm, top remains cold................thoughts???????????
    It is common for breaks in the grid to happen over time. There are repair kits available and i'm sure there might be youtube videos on how to repair the grid.
    There must be an electrical break somewhere between the bottom of the window, and the top. You might be able to see the break, or measure it with a volt meter?

Comment

Originally posted by Toploader View Post

Yo Frank!!!!!! They want almost SIXTY dollars for that kit??????????? Ordered something from Permatex, hope it works!
      No problem finding something cheaper, as long as it works and holds up to time. I don't get a "cut" from them but only recommended their stuff because I have personal experience and their stuff DOES work.
      What I Own: 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
      What I Help Maintain: 1996 CV / 1988 CV / 1988 Tempo

Comment

Yeah... the conductive epoxy I used was overkill for sure. The reason I used that one was because I saw issues with the Permatex one. Be sure to really clean the area you're applying to. The one I posted is a little more forgiving with prep work.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Never enough money to do the job right, but always enough time and money to do it again. I find that increasingly I'm lazier than I am cheap, so if I can spend a little extra money to not have to work on something again, I'll do it.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
          X