Tudor needs a little work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tudor needs a little work

Ok so I was wondering if anyone has gotten price quotes for a body shop or watever shop to replace a vinyl top? As you can see its cracking (would love to remove I just want to do something less expensive and will look nice)

Than Also I was wondering what to do about these streeks from the handles polish, cut or wat?

sigpic
    1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

rubbing compound for the streaks
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I would Just remove the vinyl top I asked about replacing the one for the 89 merc and they wanted about $800 for it,and I could paint the entire car for about $200 bucks.
      YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

well is there anywhere I can go get vinyl for the top
        sigpic
        1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

Don't try to do it yourself. There's a reason for professionals. Why don't you try calling around YOUR local area shops and get some quotes, instead of quotes all the way across teh country. Cause I guarentee you they will be different.
          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

hahaha good point boxman
            sigpic

Comment

They are expensive I know. Figure on at least $500.
              Murphmobile2 put one on the Murph Deuce.
              1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
              1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
              Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
              Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Punch out those rivits holding on the door handle and fix that rust before it gets huge.
                2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Working...
                X