No announcement yet.

Sickening...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey- is that a door ajar sensor?! I need it! ha! My front passenger sensor has been blown since I bought it. The internal spring is shot, so the light has never come on if you open that door.
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

That's what I figured it was for. I don't know if it's good or not. I've never seen one outside of the car...
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Originally posted by GoodSamaritan
        I don't know about the drivers side being wet, but the heater box on the passenger side under the dash are prone to leaking. There is a screen under the hood at the base of the windshield, that lets in fresh air, and rain as well.

Usually this is supposed to drain out like the water from the air conditioner, but the foam gasket breaks down and leaks, water intot he passenger side floor.
        The easiest fix I know of is to pull the passenger side wheel for easy access to the drain, and caulk around it.

As for the floor pan, it is at least good that you caught it before it got any further.
        Would this apply to Towncars too? The passenger side carpet in the front is always wet, I was wondering if it was teh windshield, maybe I should go looking around under there.
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Better get to it soon...look what I found.
          Last edited by boXman; 04-18-2006, 12:14 AM.
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Sprayed water on the windshield just a lil bit ago, no leaks. Then I had dad spray into that fresh air vent...hello leak. It's small tho, water just barely trickles in.
            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Youre lucky, that will fix up fine. Another year or so the wet shoddy pad would rust the floor out on ya
              2004 Marauder M79 90K miles Jmod!! 14.85 @95.63
              2004 Crown Vic LX 135K Silver Birch Light flint leather FMX1 04 P-71 PCM swap 04 P-71 Airbox and Zip tube "$100 MZT" 01 F-250 70 MM TB 21mm swaybar wood steering wheel BH headlight relay

Comment

I think it applies to the lincolns as well.
                Owner of the only known 5 speed box wagon with a lift kit.
                AKA, Herkimer the Hillbilly SUV.

Axle codes
                Open/Lock/Ratio #
                -----------------------
                G / H / 2.26
                B / C / 2.47
                8 / M / 2.73
                7 / - / 3.07
                Y / Z / 3.08
                4 / D / 3.42
                F / R / 3.45
                5 / E / 3.27
                6 / W / 3.73
                2 / K / 3.55
                A / - / 3.63
                J / - / 3.85

Comment

Yeah, the Townies have the same air box and duct work as a Vic. Mine was clogged up too with crap and it held moisture. Air from the vents always smelled like rottencrotch so I went fishing around in there and got all sorts of nasty crap out. Doesn't stink anymore.
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

My trunks leak for whatever reason.

And, Yay chevyguy!!!
                    Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Working...
                    X