No announcement yet.

Not much, But it's mine. 56k NO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. Might as well finish those tires off... and take pics while you do it...

Whats with the rear exhaust hangers?
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
      Whats with the rear exhaust hangers?
      It's tied up with electric fence wire atm :-s
      People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

Nice air-cleaner!!
        '79 Continental Town Car
        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

why your plug wires not in their looms?
          Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Wow she's not bad looking. From what you were getting at, I thought it would be a hallow shell. The car looks really nice. All it needs is a hood ornament. You want one? I think I'm getting a new one and you can have my original one for free, all you need to do is pay shipping. The bottom is chipped so the ornament will lean sometimes. But it looks nice. If you want it send me a PM. Great car, and a nice color too!

Comment

Originally posted by p71towny View Post
              why your plug wires not in their looms?
              Due to them looms like to slice into the plug wires :-/ there coming off next time valve covers come off...

And Thanks mangs
              People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

das ist sehr gut mang!

sure looks great with all that bling...really cleaned it up! me likey

what intake and Carb you got now?
                Last edited by Mr. Land Yacht; 07-07-2008, 10:31 PM.
                sigpic
                1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Im quite proud of ya DK. You've done quite a bit and brought that car a long way since you bought it. It is now an extension of you. Keep up the good work!
                  Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

This is my first time in this thread and I have to say your car looks so bad ass. Front bumpers crooked though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Land Yacht View Post
                      das ist sehr gut mang!

sure looks great with all that bling...really cleaned it up! me likey

what intake and Carb you got now?
                      That is a edelbrock 1406 600cfm

Originally posted by p71towny
                      Im quite proud of ya DK. You've done quite a bit and brought that car a long way since you bought it. It is now an extension of you. Keep up the good work!

Thanks mang I tried

Originally posted by MeanVic84
                      This is my first time in this thread and I have to say your car looks so bad ass. Front bumpers crooked though.
                      Thanks mang and aye I know my front bumper is crooked. I think it gives her character. As if she is smiling :P

Comment

DUDE !!!! I want that car !!!! I really like what you did with the engine it looks really nice.

All though I was kinda wondering something... That MSD ignition, I was told not to waist my money on that because it wouldn't help in fact it wouldn't make any difference at all. Was I lied to ??

But any way mang that is a nice car
                        sigpic

Comment

You where lied to 100%. MSD brought out the beast when it comes to accelaration and power. the other crap kept shiting on me thats why i got MSD ( Ants down here like the black crap on the back of the regular modules )

When i first installed the MSD. It was balls to the wall adrenalin was a pumping force hehe. it fires on every stroke though vs evrey other stroke. so. It makes since. However i have toned it down so i dont squeal tires when i leave a stop now. I can. I just half to try a bit now :P

And thanks :P

Comment

First time I've looked as well. One bad ass lookin' car DK. The iron cross air filter really sets the engine bay off.

What I think would look good on the car is shaving off the hood ornament stand and putting the FORD letters spaced out evenly across the header panel matching the width of the grille.

Someone here did this...Murph maybe? Can't remember. Looks bad ass though! Was thinking about trying to do that with MERCURY...

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                            Wow she's not bad looking. From what you were getting at, I thought it would be a hallow shell. The car looks really nice. All it needs is a hood ornament. You want one? I think I'm getting a new one and you can have my original one for free, all you need to do is pay shipping. The bottom is chipped so the ornament will lean sometimes. But it looks nice. If you want it send me a PM. Great car, and a nice color too!
                            Last edited by MrMarquis; 08-04-2008, 06:56 PM. Reason: Adding Compliments

sigpic
                            - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Yea i been meaning to do something for a hood ornament. I was looking for a Skull or another Iron Cross for it but evreything i find i just dont like... But been stuff off of ebay...

Ill half to look into how one shaves it off. Then look into whats involved to add lettering. hehe

Comment

If you like both why not get'em both. words of the Dark lord of the panthers check the avatar.

Att. Sniper 308( Commander General of the 1st battalion of artillery Panthers)
                                MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Working...
                                X