No announcement yet.

Not much, But it's mine. 56k NO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea there stock muffler's it was between them and Magnaflows which where 98$ a pice... i went with stock )

Yea im gonna be doing some mod's soon but im getting her Goin good first.

Can i get the looms local? Like Advance? or Napa?

Lator on though ima have some afterburners put on and Header's >-D

Dark :-D

And might get a flametrower kit put on But Shhhh...
    Last edited by DarkKnight; 10-15-2006, 05:44 PM.
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

looks good mang

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Thanks mang, :=-)yea im really sicked about it myself. Someone told me that it's lode.. Maybey in the back? I dunno i cant hear it cause im allways behind the wheel.. :-<
        People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

The spark plug looms are basically a universal item, so I should think that you could pick some up at an auto parts store, yes. The factory looms had sleeves on the bottoms that went down on top of the studs that stick up from the valve covers. If you can find a universal set that is like that, go with it. Otherwise, I'd be willing to bet you can get them at the Ford dealer. Either way, the looms ideally should be mounted down in some way to hold things in place.

Also, the way the factory routed the wires was that they went from the distributor cap around the front of the valve covers and then down the sides and to each cylinder. You can look at my Cardomain account to see how they're routed on mine. This will give it a much cleaner look, and take up some of the extra length that the wires seem to have right now.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
          1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
          But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Cool mang, i will look into this ;-)

Comment

Hey man looks nice, looks pretty scrached up on the front header panel, you planning on repainting it?

Comment

Indeed i am Lol. Midnight Black :-D Hopefully. Also im going to want to put new glass in all the way around. But all this is going to be lator.

Comment

ll i cleaned my car out today, and vacumed. SO i thought i would take some pic's of the inside. Here yea go

:-> Eh, alot of it will be redone btw.

Comment

sucks that your drive way is dirt all that stuff is getting the carpet dirty nothing a good cleaning won't do

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Yea i got a demn good Stain Remover but it got dark as i was getting tru. :-( BAH. took me er 4 hours to get that much done.. :-/ i had alot of car parts and Oils to sort tru )

Comment

I wish mine was black!

a benefit of red or dark blue interior is they dont show dirt as easy
                        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                        sigpic
                        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Indeed. But. ounce i either get it Clean, or new, im gonna buy one of them taxi seat things and big ass floor mats :-D So it wont get drty agine..

Comment

yea that dirt relly shows up in your carpet,,

Comment

Looks dirty,yet still teh pre87 CV Box seksyness shines through.I know how much of a bitch that red clay mud is to live around,it stains everything it touches.Keep up the good work mang and don't give up on teh Box,eventually you'll get there and have a even more beautiful Box Vic.

Comment

Ok, it's been a whille since i posted anything at all in here...

So heres a couple of pics for you guys.
                                One thing i like about my little thread here is that you get to see a before and after pic. Woohoo

Dont ask me for no interior pics. Im not tru with it..

Heck im only about a quarter of the way tru with my plans for her. :P
                                Last edited by DarkKnight; 07-04-2008, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X