No announcement yet.

Dave's Hot Rod '84 Merc 2 dr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he needs the cop car dog dish caps like i have on my car for winter(ones that say ford motor co, not the chrome ones) it looks good

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

well just did a few things this morning, to my engine, replaced the pcv valve and the filter thing that goes into the breather from the other valve cover, i got one of my stoves back on, just have to put the other one on now,, mabie that will help it out when its cold

Comment

A new intake and carb would make that puppy scream
        YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

How about a 4bbl carb? And a 2.25" exhaust and trac-lock would really make it move.
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

4 bbl carb is on the docket as far as I know. As for exhaust and track-lock, not sure what he's got in mind.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
            1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
            But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

yes 4bbl intake and carb, 351 DO0E-C heads and HO headers, dule exhust, and a mild cam,, all to be put on in the spring,, still looking for an intake and carb, having no luck finding a local one,,,

Comment

Ebay or Craig's list I find lots of cheap good stuff on Craig's list.
                YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

well i think i may have a 4 bbl intake now ill know for sure on monday...
                  Here is a pic of my exhust and swaybar parts i got to start up gradeing my car.

Grabed a sway bar since i dont have one in the back end, so it should handle alot better with it

Comment

you're on a speeding frieght train headed right to a stickey!
                    keep up the good stuff!!!!!!
                    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                    sigpic
                    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Where'd you get them headers, mang?

sigpic
                      - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

headers are off a mustang or mark 7 H.O engine

Comment

Those headers are Mustang headers right, same as Mark VII? And is that a Mustang 2.25" h-pipe? And what did that sway bar come off of? What size is it?
                          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

well i got some new pics with my ranger wheels back on looks alot better now,, just have to load um up to photo bucket now, and as you can see i have one new one in my sig pic

Comment

Here it is with my dads new 1977 ford truck he is getting reddy for the road its got a 400 4bbl picture was taken just before i swiched my wheels back

and here is my new brake pedal to mach the rest of the chrome trim on my other peadals

Comment

that's pretty cool for the pedal dave was it hard to put on

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                                302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                                k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Working...
                                X