Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

were gunna need some sound clips
    sigpic
    1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

Originally posted by 87_crown_vic View Post
      having the open headers i would have worried about burning stuff under the hood. open flames from the headers on the stuff under the hood makes for a crispy waggin'
      I drove 15 miles with open headers, and nothing caught on fire.
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

great pics mang!
        those headers look great.
        hey..I got the same Wires.
        motor looks almost as good as the outside!

I see you ordered from Summit...I do too.
        u usually keep the stuff they give u or throw most of it away?
        normally I keep the catalogs...stickers...but the rest goes in the trash.
        sigpic
        1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

I am the same way, keep the catalogs and stickers. I got a free hat when I bought my headers thought them.
          2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

What are you throwing away??

This wagon is gonna be amazing...
            '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

I dont get any sticker's! what the hell!
              YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

I cant believe I missed this thread. Im loving the wagon!! The color was perfect and great idea on the monochrome bumpers, That really gave it a hot rod look. Stick with a pushrod motor, You'll want the lowend torque to get the beast moving and 5.0 parts can be purchased anywhere for cheap.

Once again, Love the Wagon!!!

293 RWHP & 312 RWTQ
                Many Bolt-ons and Dyno Tuning

Comment

i cant wait to see the waggin' again. only pics i have of it were while it was under construction and before i bought it and sold it to ya.

cant wait to see it in the spring or after i get Deuce done and have pics of the waggin' and Deuce.
                  Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Thanks guys. It is a long way from being done, alot of tweaks and detailing are left. Need to finish my exhaust. Then I will enjoy it for alittle while, while I save up for getting the rest of the HO conversion and then AIRBAGS and suspension rebuild!

Comment

I got bored and I was testing my car after I adjusted my TV pressure so I took a short crappy vid with my camera.It was getting dark and my camera sucks so this is as good as it gets. BBK headers and Offroad H-pipe and that is it. I know I need to make an appointment with my exhaust guy to finish up my exhaust for me.

Anyway it is basically 0-85 mph run. Not fast by any means but I just wanted you guys to hear how loud this thing is. Mind you the cabin is completely closed up, no windows down or anything.lol

Comment

That's not too bad. What gears do you have, i'm guessing 3.27s?
                        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Yes sir.

Comment

Pretty fast for a lo-po anyway. Mine barely does 0-60 in that amount of time.

It won't get much quieter with the glasspacks. I set off car alarms with the '82 . Unspecting people jump when I crack the throttle.
                            1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                            1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                            Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                            Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Originally posted by zwack88 View Post
                              I am the same way, keep the catalogs and stickers. I got a free hat when I bought my headers thought them.
                              yea, I've gotten a few hats...2 or 3.
                              I got a Jegs one once, but it was yellow with a black bill, I didnt really liek it so I gave it to my uncle.
                              sigpic
                              1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggie View Post
                                It won't get much quieter with the glasspacks. I set off car alarms with the '82 . Unspecting people jump when I crack the throttle.
                                What glasspacks do you have ( I know I've asked you this before)? We had two sets on my '88 (Thrush the first time, Cherry Bomb the second), and they were both quiet as shit. The second set was behind gutted cats too. Not a good sound at idle, or under acceleration. It was too quiet!!!!
                                **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                                **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                                **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                                **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Working...
                                X