No announcement yet.

The Flying Brick - 90 CV CS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky that's all that happened, but just chock it up to lessen learned and move on, you got a lot more banging to do before you can even begin to make that ride look bad!

Comment

man that thing needs a drop... but looks sooo good.
      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I hear you Mike. That will come soon I think. I am planning on the HO swap in august. Next is a shift kit then to lower it. Thanks for the compliments guys.
        2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

you are making me want another waggin' to work on. it gets funny when my sedan blows awy some of the ricers here, be funnier with a waggin'. sure has come a long way in the year that you have had it. some 3.55s in it and a slight lowering job or lil rake will go a long way. maybe if you had a sideshot and somebody photchopped it for better idea.
          Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

nice new pics zach would look bad ass if lowerd

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

need yourself a sway bar mang...

Comment

So, when's the Flying Brick coming out here for a photoshoot with the Juggernaut?

Click my sig pic.

Comment

update for the flying brick.... i met the new owner and he is pretty cool... the brick is having surgery done to him on the nose. he now has different wheels too... the brick is in good hands so i dont have to worry about him and just happy i was able to see him again and will more often.

Comment

Yay! It only took two years to get an update!

Comment

whyd zack get rid of it?
                      1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
                      1994 MGM GS Montigua
                      2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
                      2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by rick99601 View Post
                        whyd zack get rid of it?
                        If you look through some of his old posts, you'll see that he was lured to the Dark Side.

aka: He turned Rice.

Comment

Originally posted by LTDMan83 View Post
                          If you look through some of his old posts, you'll see that he was lured to the Dark Side.

aka: He turned Rice.
                          he ditched that piece of sunshine for a RICE CAKE!?!?!?!
                          Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                          New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
                            he ditched that piece of sunshine for a RICE CAKE!?!?!?!
                            That's the impression that I got from reading his posts. He seemed like a pretty good guy otherwise though.

Comment

He's a great guy. Met him in person a couple of times. He moved on to other things. Last I heard, he was happy as a body man. Btw, his Eclipse was said to be pretty impressive compared to rice.

Comment

I just dug up the thread about his eclipse.

I hate to admit it, but its drool-tastic
                                Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                                New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Working...
                                X