Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those wheels would look good on that car

Comment

Well bodywork is done for a month. I got the ok to bring it up to 3rd quarter with me to finish the bodywork and paint it so I am excited. There are a couple of pics before we primed the quarter and door. Then the rest are when she is at home. Now I am going to do some maintainance things like VC gaskets, ignition switch, HO upper intake, brakes, etc. I just slapped it back together to be legal driving it so the panels aren't perfectly aligned and grille and high beams are not on but it is going to be tore apart again in a month anyway so it doesn't matter. It has definately been fun driving it again even though it looks like a hoopty. lol Anyway here are the pics.

My friend and I were joking while cruising around in the brick that it looks like a pedafile car that he uses to lure in kids so I wrote this on the hood.lol

2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

looks good zach

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Ahh that would look sweet with the red roof and flat black...
          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Originally posted by zwack88 View Post

Looks good, mang!
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Nice progress, and lulz @ free candy
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

looking good man

Comment

Thanks guys. Tomorrow I get my bullitts. Now I gotta order my spacers.

Comment

one w3rd... spoiler! lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Alrighty I got the HO upper and valvecovers done. Thought I would post pics as I have to document everything with the evolution of this thing.lol

Stock pics.

Pulled the upper, can anyone see what is out of place??

If you guessed mouse nest then you would be right. LOL 2nd one I have found in this fucker, the other was in the front left fender.

Stock VCs and HO intake.

All cleaned up and painted.

Can't tell really but the engine looks really clean when I pulled the VC's so that made me feel good.I do need to change the oil.

When I did the tune up I put the new PCV valve in and I forgot to put in the new breather, I found it in a pile of parts so I replaced it.

Then the finished result. I am painting up the cover so that will be put on in a day or so. I am going to start cleaning the engine bay up alittle but it really isn't worth it cause it will get all dusty again going back to the shop in a couple of weeks.

Comment

looks good, did you shave the passenger mirror?

Comment

Naw just haven't put it on. Everything is getting tore off in 2 weeks again so I just put enough on to make it legal to drive.lol

Comment

getting better can't wait to see it finished

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

if the waggin' wont be driven, why dont you put a sheet over the engine while its in the shop to keep the dust from settling on it. just an idea since i am making a dust storm outta all the sanding and stuff from taking the vinyl off. looking good, and happy to see it found a GREAT home.
                              Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

So I finally got my front spacers bored out. 1.5" out front 2" in the back. Yeah hubcentric spacers don't work on a box's front brakes. Anyway I here she is with the bullitts that use to be on my dads old 03 merc. Sports up the look quite a bit. Next week she goes back with me to the shop and I will finish up the bodywork on it. Next time it leaves that place it will be with paint.

Comment

Working...
                                X