• Show
Clear All

That looks sweeeet!
    -Matt
    1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

sure does!
      I love the wheels!
      but why is it that it almost looks like a photochop job? hmm..must be my imagination or something. *shrugs*

valve covers and intake look awesome! :banana:

you have rear air shocks dont you?
      I see the compressor by your resevoir...I used ot have it in my Merc, but since I didnt know what it was for, I was stupid and ripped it out...so, I had to get the air shocks replaced. :nonono: *fog horn sounds*
      Last edited by Mr. Land Yacht; 07-09-2007, 07:30 PM.
      sigpic
      1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

oh damn that makes me feel tingly
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Awesome lookin' machine, mang!!
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Looks great. You should keep the bullits on there, they look great on it.
            88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
            Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

it isnt a photochop job...i have pics of my car with his from about a week ago. the waggin' is gonna be a nice ride when its all done. the pics i have are while his spacers were getting bored out, so he still had turbines on the front. yes i painted my reflectors on the front corners.

Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

That baby is going to look sweet

Comment

Those wheels look great! That will be a sweet wagon when its all finished.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                  1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                  1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Very impressive, Zack. I'm really digging it.

Comment

+1 to what Jumbo said, I'm impressed man.
                      Nick
                      88 Colony Park LS
                      G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                      Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments guys. They may look photoshopped cause they are 05+ stang bullitts so they are alittle more flat then previous bullitts.

Yeah that compressor under the hood is shot. The air shocks also are shot it just stays in that raked postion I can't get it to level out for anything. I am going to put regular shocks in the back when I am done with the body. I need to do the brakes bad also, the pad thickness is about a couple sheets of paper. LOL I will have new rotors, calipers, pads, drums and shoes ready to be put on after paint. I am painting them black too so they don't turn all rusty like the current brake parts.

Thanks again for all the compliments guys.
                        2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

I am going flat black on my waggin you have convinced me. I m going black bulits.
                          sigpic
                          1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

Cool man.

I forgot I had pics of my finished plenum cover. Turned out great, really finishes off the intake.

Comment

nice zach i really live how the ho upper turned out can't wait for the wagon to be finished

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                              302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                              k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Thanks mang. Ya you and me both on finishing it. It so far has been really fun working on though so I don't mind it.

Comment

Working...
                                X