Spring Detail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring Detail

The pictures didn't come out as good as I had hoped, but here they are. By the way, I have a couple rear shots but I didn't block out the license plate yet.

Me happy about the last picture.

Me not happy about this one:

There's the ding I've always had... and then lookie next to it! Noooooooo.....

Oooo prudy green again! I was gonna say, "Rust in an Aero? Crazy!" but then I realized that your car is almost 15 years old. I guess it can have some rust . Just don't let it eat the car!
    1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
    1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
    Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
    Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Looks good man. Yeah get that rust fixed. You need to right up a full how to on cleaning those wheels for seneeb. *cough* brakedust *cough* LOL
      2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Hopefully the rust will be taken care of tomorrow. It's not that bad now but it's definitely not getting better.

All I'm using right now is Eagle F1 wheel cleaner... it gets most of the stuff off, but I'm gonna have to give them a good scrubbing shortly.

Comment

Looks good. Too bad about the rust - but I also have trouble remembering a post-1991 car can be that old already!
          2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Looks good Kurt

Sorry to see that rust Good thing you're taking care of it now before it gets real bad.
            Tires are still lookin' good.

FWIW, I think a monochromatic treatment to your bumper/side moldings and inserts would look pretty cool with that green

BTW, your wheel wells are still dirty :-P
            -My Homepage, Panther info & FAQs-
            My Mint 96' Mercury Grand Marquis LSE -
            Modifications
            Click My Merc for more Pics!

Comment

I wish we could get a sticker like that!...I'm in Oregon (pronounced Oregin or Oregn the "O" is silent" just for ya southerner's...lol
              YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

That's not dirt, I don't know what it is... I can't get it off. It's rough and crap and it's mostly on my passenger side. Trust me, the wheel wells are as clean as I can get them.

Comment

Looks great...Feel ya on the rust, I have 3 or 4 of those on the wagon..
                  Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Since the weather turned crappy, the rust STILL isn't taken care of.... *cries*

Comment

ooooh very nice Kurt! I wish you would body-match that grey bar trim....it would look so cool that way.
                      those wheels look grrreat close up!
                      I need to clean up MAGNA for the spring and do some shots...but I dont have a hose to wash her with and I need a bufer before I polish her again...my arms get too tired doing the Meguiars 3 step process..I'm usually dead after step 2...stupid BIG car!
                      JK, I love my Merc
                      Last edited by Mr. Land Yacht; 04-12-2007, 02:17 PM.
                      sigpic
                      1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Try getting horse shit off your wheel wells, its kinda tough.
                        Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

how did you get the exemption???
                          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                          sigpic
                          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Around these parts if you drove less than 5k miles that year, you get an emissions exemption. I don't think I'll be doing that this year, what with Carlisle and all.

Sorry I didn't answer your question sooner... I just saw it now.

Comment

Working...
                            X