My Vicky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slymer View Post
    I'll bring my camera... we'll get some nice rumble vids if nothing else.
    I have a crappy idle video from my phone right now. lol. Can't wait for more better camera!

Comment

So the Cobra cam has good low end torque? I remember my Mustang having the stock cam was kinda slow up until 2000 or so then it pulled really hard, it'd pin you to the seat.
      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

My slow ass lopo will pin you to the seat and go like hell until you hit about 35mph, above that its about useless to try and accelerate
        2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic View Post
          So the Cobra cam has good low end torque? I remember my Mustang having the stock cam was kinda slow up until 2000 or so then it pulled really hard, it'd pin you to the seat.
          Yes, better low end torque than HO cam, but less peak horsepower than the HO.

Comment

I can't catch a break. Well another accident. This involves people stopping abrubtly in front of me for no apparent reason. Though the damage isn't as severe as the last one, it's kind of a setback since I do need to address this right away. I rear ended a newer Honda Accord and pushed it into an identical Honda Accord. Suprisingly hardly any damage to the Honda, other than the bumper cover being ripped from some of it's supports, and a scuff on the trunk. No damage to front of middle Accord or rear of front most Accord... I got the bulk of the damage. I'm assuming from the damage that the Accord got the ass end lifted off by my bumper, and hit the header panel. Header panel is broken in half. Still attached via fenders. The rad support is bent in. No damage to condensor, radiator, fan shroud etc. Bracket for power steering cooler is pushed back, no damage to cooler. Hood is bent up. The fender brace on the passenger side is bent from the rad support being pushed back. Car still runs and drives fine. I don't feel like posting pictures right now. I'm in a horrible mood. I'm already on the search for replacement parts. I already have a lead on a grille and turn signal bezels, thanks to Scottmang. I'm still searching for Hood, Header panel, and radiator support.

Comment

That sucks. Nothing worse than making great progress for it just to be shit on.
              2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
              2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
              2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
              1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Damn Honda's...
                '79 Continental Town Car
                '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by pantera77 View Post
                  That sucks. Nothing worse than making great progress for it just to be shit on.
                  If things go my way, which they normally don't. It'll be back together before Scottfest...

Comment

Im keeping an eye out for parts up here. Sorry to hear mang.

-ryan s.
                    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                    Originally posted by pantera77
                    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your car. At least you are not hurt. Hope you can find good rust free parts quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
                        Sorry to hear about your car. At least you are not hurt. Hope you can find good rust free parts quick.
                        That's the plan Tom. And thanks Ryan!

Comment

Dang that sucks.

Pete
                          Originally posted by gadget73
                          For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                          1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                          1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Sucks man, it completely sucks driving around here anymore. Hope you get her fixed up quickly.
                            2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                            2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                            Past Panthers
                            1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                            if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

that royally sucks

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
                              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
                              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Thank goodness you're alright! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a speedy repair.

Packman

Comment

Working...
                                X