X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweetness!!
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Glad to see my old original Hubs are still gonna be rollin on!

Comment

Yeah, they're really nice. I'm glad I bought them

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
          Yeah, they're really nice. I'm glad I bought them
          looking good mang. So is she officially on the road now?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
            looking good mang. So is she officially on the road now?
            really close, registration, tags, insurance, and inspection.

Comment

Gonna buy those duals sometime soon? Do you have to pass emissions and inspection in Jersey? I'm glad we don't here, i'd fail miserably.
              88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
              Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

now get a job so you can spend all your money here

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic View Post
                  Gonna buy those duals sometime soon? Do you have to pass emissions and inspection in Jersey? I'm glad we don't here, i'd fail miserably.
                  I have no money for duals, I would if I could and yes inspections are a bitch.

Scott, Vicky will not be recieving any big mods at all. But I do intend to get a second Vic. And I'll go crazy with mods for it.

Comment

very kool John!
                    sigpic
                    1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Thanks Colin!!

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                        I have no money for duals, I would if I could and yes inspections are a bitch.

Tell me about it bro! Wierd thing is that the catted duals cleaned the car up versus the old 4-cat O.E. exhaust. I guess the O.E. stuff was clogged. I think cats are only good for 50,000 miles B4 they need to be replaced.

Packman

Comment

Originally posted by packman View Post
                          Tell me about it bro! Wierd thing is that the catted duals cleaned the car up versus the old 4-cat O.E. exhaust. I guess the O.E. stuff was clogged. I think cats are only good for 50,000 miles B4 they need to be replaced.

Packman
                          Possibly, I won't know the condition of the cats until I take it for inspection, which I may just have a repair station up the street from me inspect it :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by packman View Post

Packman

hmm 50,000? mine must be a fluke, then lol. I have ultra low emmissions but the cats are original and they have 111,000 miles on um. I wanna get some high flow eventually...when i redo my exhaust sytem from the mufflers to headers... anyway

How long before she back on the road mang?
                            -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
                              hmm 50,000? mine must be a fluke, then lol. I have ultra low emmissions but the cats are original and they have 111,000 miles on um. I wanna get some high flow eventually...when i redo my exhaust sytem from the mufflers to headers... anyway

How long before she back on the road mang?
                              Probably after school is done, I would love to have it on the road before then, but my parents aren't really thrilled to put it back on the road, insurance and all that crap. They'll probably put it on the road when I get my license or after my report card comes

Comment

If your parents are complaining about your car insurance, they should come up here to Union county and see what some of these kids are driving. There is a girl at my local high school that drives some sort of two-seater Audi that I know has to cost some coin. Another kid drives an E-type Mercedes with what I guess are factory 20-something" wheels. Friggin crazy stuff for a kid. My kids (when I have them) are gettin' a Chevy Celebrity...................wagon for their first car until they get some experience driving.

Packman

Comment

Working...
                                X