No announcement yet.

Jelybean's Ford Crown Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to thanks everyone who voted for AF, I also want to thank Jim for helping with her body work and painting her for me.. This was a great b/day gift, her POTM

thanks again
    RIP DENNIS BARTLETT 1-13-2009

Comment

It's really, really, really making me want to get off my ass and have bodywork and paint done to mine.
      sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

come on guys, who cars what tires are on it?

look at the carrrrrr.
        it's shiny.

boat boat boat.

Comment

excellence!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Well it's getting warm again and time to start work on AF again.. Now i just have to think of what to work on, so many things..
            fist the two dents in her and clear coat the entire car again

Comment

Where did the dents come from?!?! And what happened to the clear coat? The car looked great last we seen of it.
              Last edited by 87gtVIC; 05-20-2010, 01:39 PM.
              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

That sucks, the paintjob is great on her
                Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

well someone backed into her last year, so i have a dent on the pass side front fender, and the other dent someone kicked her.. .. After the dents are fixed, she is going to get wet sand again and clear coat the entire car.. ..

Comment

my car got a boo boo... HELP

AF meets deer..... what hit me!!!

she is looking better went to the junk yard and got parts, more pics to come...

Comment

ouch. deer are not grill friendly... well... not car grill friendly. They are very nice on a smoker grill.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                      Originally posted by dmccaig
                      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

easy fix

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

is it a deer or her dear son DAMIAN??? if you hit a deer as in animal deer with that car and body it would do a hell of alot more damage regardless of the deers size. and also not just to the grill and headlights. wouldnt the header panel be busted to shit since it is fiberglass and would have broken? i have seen what deer do to a car and that is not DEER damage

Jim and Angela 4lyfe:am:

Comment

Dear damage!!!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

depending on the speed and whether the deer fell on the car or not at impact would matter a lot for the header panel and hood area. Looks like the header panel is pretty bead up anyhow.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                              Originally posted by dmccaig
                              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                              X