Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time confirmed: 6pm sat.
    Good times!!
    I'm ready for some numbers, and maybe even a vid or three.

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Fuck yo couch.
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I actually got to work on my car last night. Try and button up the small things that I either have lying around, or I just keep putting off and need to finish.
        -Topped off the oil
        -Installed the SilverStar amber markers. They look really cool though the lens. I'll take a pic later and post.
        -Replaced RUN switch. It broke about 2 weeks ago. I bought the switch right away. Just got around to doing it.
        -Replaced the rear passenger window motor bushings. We tried to do the front one, but my Dad accidentally broke the fron motor. So now I need to acquire a front passenger window motor. Atleast my windows are 3 for 4 on working!!

Time to get the car ready for Saturdays dyno run. I could not find my stock intake, which means, no stock intake test. This makes me a sad panda. Oh well....

-ryan s.
        03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
        97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

Come borrow the factory intake off my 92. It's all stock still.
          2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
          2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
          2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
          1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Done. Will do. You are a life saver!!!!!!!!

-ryan s.
            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Dyno time has been moved to next saturday. Conflicting schedules. I also went through the car wash yesterday. I figured, since it hasen't rained in the past few weeks, why not get it done. And so, it rained last night. Blahh.

Picked up a 1 ton engine stand and a "transmission dolly" yesterday. I actually get to start working on the motor tonight. Mainly because it's finally under 90*. So, there will be some pics later. And stuff.

-ryan s.
              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Well, the left rear brake bracket is toast. The top slide pin broke off and egressed, and the bottom one stripped out the threads and egressed.
                So, the Tank is down until I get a new(er) bracket monday.
                In other news:
                The captain of my hockey team owns a junkyard and I paid him a visit last week. Wow. All domestics. And a bunch of Panthers, especially CVPIs. There's a few 07s there and stuff. And one with a bad ass push bar. I'm thinking, heated mirrors, AC, one touchup windows.

-ryan s.
                03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

pushbar FTW!

keep an eye out for a 93 CV trunk reflector (not sure what all years used that exact piece). If you can bring one with to SF... I'll buy it from you (and promptly install it on my 93 vic)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                  Originally posted by gadget73
                  ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                  Originally posted by dmccaig
                  Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
                    pushbar FTW!

keep an eye out for a 93 CV trunk reflector (not sure what all years used that exact piece). If you can bring one with to SF... I'll buy it from you (and promptly install it on my 93 vic)
                    Only 93 and 94's. (92's had just the chrome strip with no reflector)

Also, i need to find/make a pushbar for the 91 so badly.
                    2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                    2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                    2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                    1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

And I still need to stop by and pick up that stock intake before I dyno.

-ryan s.
                      03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Heading to the junkyard tomorrow to pick up:
                        -leaf rear brake bracket assembly
                        -both tail lights
                        -header panel
                        -grill
                        -headlights
                        -throttle body from an E-series

Then everything should be painted (real paint, no spray paint) and should be installed by wednesday. I hope. It'll look puurdy.

-ryan s.
                        03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Heading to the junkyard tomorrow to pick up:
                          -leaf rear brake bracket assembly
                          -both tail lights
                          -header panel
                          -grill
                          -headlights
                          -throttle body from an E-series

Then everything should be painted (real paint, no spray paint) and should be installed by wednesday. I hope. It'll look puurdy.

-ryan s.
                          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Should be good can't wait...

Comment

I'm here to fuck shit up

So, I managed to strip out the slide pin on the only 92-94 Panther in the junkyard. The good thing is, that the 95-97 will also work. But I do have to take the axle shafts out to get the bracket. This makes me a sad panda.
                              Anyways, I did pick up a undamaged header panel with 2 unbroken headlights and unbroken grill for $40. And I got that throttle body too(which ended up being the wrong one)
                              So, tomorrow!!! Left rear caliper bracket! Black! Left rear caliper! GREEN! 2 new Energy Suspension rear swat bar links! And 2 new Energy Suspension front sway bar links!
                              And maybe some green action on the new PI motor. We shall see. I have a lot on my plate tomorrow!

-ryan s.
                              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay green!

sigpic
                                - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Working...
                                X