Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blaze's 86 SVT Vic (NEW HEADERS! - Updated: 10/10/06)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I knew half the shit some of you know about your cars.

"If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent Texas and live in Hell."
    -Gen. Philip Henry Sheridan

Comment

your car is fkin sweet. you at least got performace to back you up. all the mods are fkin swee, mang. keep that shit up man.
      LTD is still here

Comment

Originally posted by KrasnyOktyabr
        I wish I knew half the shit some of you know about your cars.
        When I got my Townie, all I knew was that it had "one of those junk Ford motors that blow up at 120k", a major oil leak, and where to put the gas in. The rest I learned as I went. The only reason I know what I know about these things is because I've ripped my car apart and re-assembled it to the point where I'm becoming satisfied with it.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Damn my computer always loads the first 14 pics then gives up and I get red x's. I did click on the link though. Still looking good mang. I like it alot!
          2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

!AAAHHHHHHRRRRRGHHHH FUCK,FUCK,FUUUUUUCK! MANY OF THE PICS DON'T COME UP IT APPEARS A FUCKING WHITE BOX WITH AN RED X INSIDE !FUUUUUCK! I WANT TO SEE THOSE OTHER !WAESOME PICS! !!NOOOOOOWWWWWW!! !FUCK!

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE. !FUCK!
            MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

I think GMN's server was being gay last night. It was taking me a long time to load pages.

Comment

*Moved to easy page loading.*

These are a bit old, but for some reason I never added them to my Reader's Ride thread. So sorry for the repost.

In mid December 05.....

I went and took a bunch of pictures yesterday, like Monte does….and I have to say it was quite relaxing. And came out with a few good shots of the vic…and a few of non-car things. So I figured I’d post a few highlights of my shoot, and a link to all of the Vic pics.

Attached Files
                Last edited by Blaze86Vic; 05-10-2006, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Wooooowwwww just Waesome and super cool pics you post Mang congrats keep that way that is what oue eyes are looking.

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE
                  MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

I keep finding stuff that never got added here. Again, sorry for the 5 month long repost, but just putting everything together.

Early December 05........

I bought a MSD coil that puts out 48,000volts as upposed to the stocker 38,000volts. While doing this I went ahead and upgraded my 8mm Motorcraft wires to 9mm Ford Racing wires. I spent a little time running the wires because I had to enlarg my wire looms for the 9mm. And because I wanted them to be run super clean, and not have to worry about them hitting the headers.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Blaze86Vic; 05-10-2006, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Anyone ever think that your car came stock like that? :evil:
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Oh yeah, lots of people have no idea. Because aside from my few blue pieces, and the pollished brackets for the E-fan, nothing looks "aftermarket"

Comment

That's right I have an update. I bought some new headers off ebay for $130. I cleaned up all the welds on it and it looks like it's going to make a big difference. May be a bit before they get on the Vic, because I wanna redo my down pipes at the same time. In a couple weeks I should also be posting pics of my completed custom Cobalt gauge cluster install. And the suspension mods are still on the way.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Just remember, we want vids of the sound!
                            Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Shouldn't sound all that different, since I have factory headers aleady. Well, maybe once I get rid of the stock tail pipes.

Comment

Would those headers bolt up to a stock Mustang H-pipe? If they're only $130, I might purchase a set and throw them on now, in preparation for future mods.
                                Nick
                                88 Colony Park LS
                                G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                                Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Working...
                                X