Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blaze's 86 SVT Vic (NEW HEADERS! - Updated: 10/10/06)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxMan
    That looks awesome
    Not just awesome BOXMAN but !!WAESOME!! TOO.

ATT, SNIPER 308.LORD & COMMANDER OF THE PANTHER FORCES.
    MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Yea....whatever you say...
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

lol
        Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Johnnie, that looks great!

Sniper? What are you tring to say?
          Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

That looks great Johnny, it's nice and clean, and doesn't look half-assed. Got any ideas for an 88 GM cluster?
            Nick
            88 Colony Park LS
            G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
            Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd
              Johnnie, that looks great!

Sniper? What are you tring to say?
              ! WAESOME ! ¿ Don't you know what means Mang? well this is like !MANG!

MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Originally posted by sniper308
                ! WAESOME ! ¿ Don't you know what means Mang? well this is like !MANG!

I understand perfectly what he is saying
                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
                  Then translate it!
                  Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
                    Thanks for underdand me Mang I appreciated a lot.

ATT SNIPER 308.LORD & COMMANDER OF THE PANTHER FORCES.

Comment

Looks great blazemang! Didn't you have problems with one gauge not lighting up or not working? Somehow I recall something like that.
                      2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Sniper means that the speedo is not only awesome, it is waesome as well, mang

also,
                        Originally posted by zwack88
                        Looks great blazemang! Didn't you have problems with one gauge not lighting up or not working? Somehow I recall something like that.
                        I think it was that one of them was purple instead of blue, and he had to send it back.
                        Last edited by 85crownHPP; 06-14-2006, 01:25 AM.
                        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                        sigpic
                        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Yeah, more importantly, the Water temp gauge only partialy worked. And the oil pressure was glowing purple. But Autometer (though slow) didn't hesitate to replace them. Nice to see a company stick behind their products, no matter where the person got them from, or how much. Because I paid like 60% of normal retail value.

Comment

Well I installed the rear springs a little bit ago, so I will continue to update this thread.

New springs are 225lb/in 14" tall TruCoil double pig tail springs. Drop in replacement. Took less time to do that an oil change. No change in ride height, but if I had gotten this spring in the 175lb/in version it would have dropped about 1".
                            Attached Files

Comment

B-E-A-U-Tiful work Blaze. Your car is straight up awsome. Great work! Keep it up!
                              Resident diesel addict

Comment

Blaze Mang why don't you go with the TRW cargo coils? I don't any raise from back.

ATT, SNIPER 308.

Comment

Working...
                                X