My Free Hot Rod(Crown Vic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well I got proven wrong. Damn.

try and get him to post on this site. The car deserves a continuing thread.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

I'll see if he is interested in it, I kinda hate to sell it, but I have too many already, n money it tight when u own a house, have a couple toys, n a couple rigs. The car is in good shap, runs great now, n is a blast to drive. N I think it just looks cool. Lol
      sigpic

Comment

This is what replaced the vic.

sigpic

Comment

Get the 351/E4OD combo?

Comment

Errr, nope. 30turd. Push button 4x4,electric seat, buckets, center counsel. Electric windows,locks n mirrors.
            sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the sale
              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Thanks, I'm goin to miss that car. But for me and where I live a 4x4 is more practical. I don't know how many times I had to borrow my Dads pickup last winter, just so I could make it to town for work. I'd rather drive my own. Plus a pickup will handle the car trailer better lol. Already have a list of mods I want to do to the pickup, first I think will be a ignition upgrade and headers and some dual exhaust.

The kid that bought it already called me yesterday. "Hey does this thing have a LS?" I told him nope just a open diff. He was suprised cuz he said it slides around easy when the streets are wet. Lol. Asked him if he likes it so far, he said ya, so I'm hopein he takes good care of it.
                sigpic

Comment

Send the kid our way...his car is our current POTM ya know.
                  ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                  My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                  My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                  But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                  my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Well I sent him a text with a link to this site, so if he stops by this month, he will see his car ad stick around. Lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X