My Free Hot Rod(Crown Vic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
    congrats on making panther of the month mang. truly a nice vic mang I love the progress you have mad on it

Congrats as well...But Gabe you coudnt wait till it was official you posted at 11:59!
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

O fuck, look at that shit! Lol

Thank you to everyone that helped me get POTM.
      sigpic

Comment

I like the car. If you were near me I'd have you do some work on my car, you do better work than I do LOL...

"No other man-made device since the shields and lances of the ancient knights fulfills a man's ego like an automobile." -Sir William

2011 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited- Black on black, ADTR sway bars, 19" Mustang GT rims, Heinous rear control arms, dual exhaust with Flowmaster 10 series mufflers. MHS Stage 2 heads/cams, 80mm MAF, 75mm BBK throttle body, Accufab plenum, Stainless Works long tube headers, Ford Racing 24# injectors. ADTR T56 swap with Hurst shifter. 264HP/298TQ at the rear wheels.

Comment

SCHWEET ride bro.....congrats on the POTM nod.
          Nothing makes me smile more than a cougar in my Panther

Kristal - 2005 Grand Marquis GS

Killin' zombies and grillin' veggie burgers, it's kinda my thing you know? - Bozowolf

Comment

Found the same thing when i pulled the insulation off mine. Wonder why they put it there.

2011 Grand Marquis LS Ultimate Edition
            Dual Exhaust w/ AP XLerator mufflers and 3 1/2" tips, Eibach 1" rear sway bar, Pioneer Head unit and speakers, 17X8 Drag DR-72 wheels

RIP 1984 2Dr Crown Vic "The Millennium Falcon"
            Carbed 5.0 HO w/nitrous , Performer RPM intake, GT40P heads, E303 cam, FRP Shorties, FRP 9mm plug wires, Off-Road H-pipe, Magnaflow round mufflers, 2000 rpm stall
            NA-15.78@91.21, 80hp shot-14.48@96.21

Comment

congrats on the POTM!!!!
              I love the Dr. Pepper colour scheme!!!!!
              Awesome!!
              08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
              97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
              94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
              73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
              12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
              Originally posted by pantera77
              Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Well i was out fuckin off on a section line yesterday,just runnin down it as fast as i could in a short distence. Took a couple in cab videos with my Blackberry, they didnt turn out very good, and for some reason the sound doesnt work after i uploaded it off the computer, but o well. I think I'll take the vid camera out there next time, and get have a passenger run it....

EDIT: If u click on the pic, than when it opens the link, click on Download original movie file, than play it with windows media player the sound is there.... so i dont understand whats wrong with it...
                Last edited by hav24wheel; 10-08-2009, 10:46 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

I was thinking about spray painting my hood matte white to help stop my hood from reflecting sun into my face but this two tone thing looks great. How hard is it to spray paint a car well? something a total noob can do?
                  88 MGM 5.0 stock

Comment

Originally posted by deepsleep View Post
                    I was thinking about spray painting my hood matte white to help stop my hood from reflecting sun into my face but this two tone thing looks great. How hard is it to spray paint a car well? something a total noob can do?
                    its easy as pie... just do some good prep work so the paint sticks....
                    sigpic

Comment

Put some driving lights in today. Put them in the grill. I'll hav to take a pic in the light to show how they are mounted.
                      sigpic

Comment

Looks sweet....I want to do something like that because I have a set of Tractor beams...but i also want Ol Skool Orange fogs behind the grill....It's a total dilema...LOL

Comment

Here are some day time pics.

sigpic

Comment

Nice build! I was expecting those lights to be bigger haha...look like they do well!

Comment

Originally posted by Taterhead View Post
                              Nice build! I was expecting those lights to be bigger haha...look like they do well!
                              yeah I did too. It would be sweet to use those and set them back in the grille a bit, to make them less visible. But those little guys kick ass lol
                              Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                              New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

U know I was thinkin the same thing. If I moved them back just a inch or two it would change the look a lot. It wouldn't be hard at all.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X