No announcement yet.

My '90 LTD Crown Vic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just found a vac boost gauge for cheap too...now where do I pit it?

probably on the a pillar by my tac......whaddya think?

Thoughts on puttin the stewart warner pod ontology of the das? It's not like I can see anything but the giant hood right there
    sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Looking goooooooood mang.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990LTD View Post
        I just found a vac boost gauge for cheap too...now where do I pit it?

probably on the a pillar by my tac......whaddya think?

Thoughts on puttin the stewart warner pod ontology of the das? It's not like I can see anything but the giant hood right there
        That's what happens when ipoud touch tries to fill in blanks

I meant to say I am thinking about putting the gauge pod ontop of the dash to the left of the wheel because it's not obstructing my view of anything. What do you guys say?
        sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

sigpic

Comment

after

Last edited by 1990LTD; 03-13-2010, 01:15 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Did you backlight the GM speedo? I know it has filters it lights up green and orange so you probably didn't. Looks good though. Fuzzy dice are a must.
              "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
              1985 GMC 1500

Comment

I just replaced the face/gauges so it's prettymuch the same as it was just w different gauges.
                sigpic

Comment

a little color correction never hurt anyone. the first pic has none.
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

sluts
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Comment

Looks like you have to replace the bulb in the HVAC unit.
                      "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
                      1985 GMC 1500

Comment

nah, it's fine but the camera in my phone isn't particularly good. my headlights are on in one of those pics and you can vaguely see a orangeish tinted road
                        sigpic

Comment

I also did the unthinkable....I put a sticker on my car. Just a tiny one that says MAGNAFLOW Performance Exhaust on the bottom right of the back windshield. Probably can't even see it unless you walk up to it 'cause the text is white.
                          sigpic

Comment

magnetblow
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Comment

why a boost gauge? are you adding a blower or turbo?

Comment

I shouldn't need to...the gauge alone will be like 20hp, won't it?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X