1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
    1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Thanks guys, It's truly an honor!
      Former panther owner
      1981 CV 351 4bbl
      1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

Looking good up there. Glad it went to someone who actually frequents the site.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Yeah my hood liner is getting pretty ratty, Im not sure I want to not have one though, the paint should be fine though.
          "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
          1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Fuck hood blankets. I guess they're cool if you like oil and grease soaked blankets suspended inches over a running engine, but I don't

You should use this POTM as an excuse to take a shitton of pictures!
            sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Originally posted by 1990LTD View Post
              Fuck hood blankets. I guess they're cool if you like oil and grease soaked blankets suspended inches over a running engine, but I don't

You should use this POTM as an excuse to take a shitton of pictures!
              Well maybe I do, Plus it must add like 50hp easy.. hehe.

Also +1 on the shit ton of pictures look at my RR page, and I have never even been nominated! You really don't need an excuse to be a pic whore..
              Last edited by 91grandmarquis; 02-01-2010, 06:56 PM.
              "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
              1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                Looking good up there. Glad it went to someone who actually frequents the site.
                Thanks mang, I'm not on here as much as I want to be lately though......
                http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...ewpost&t=33503

Originally posted by 91grandmarquis View Post
                Also +1 on the shit ton of pictures look at my RR page, and I have never even been nominated! You really don't need an excuse to be a pic whore..

I'll work on that, but it may take a bit.
                Former panther owner
                1981 CV 351 4bbl
                1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

Originally posted by andymac0035
                  I'll work on that, but it may take a bit.
                  The first time is always the hardest, Don't worry you won't be judged.
                  1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Originally posted by 91grandmarquis View Post
                    The first time is always the hardest, Don't worry you won't be judged.
                    It's not that I don't have more pics.....but till I get my connection issue figured out....I have to upload to cardomain at home and then link them to here at work....on my break time of course.........
                    Former panther owner
                    1981 CV 351 4bbl
                    1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

Yeah that kinda sucks, I hope you can get that whole mess figured out.
                      1985 GMC 1500

Comment

I like those wheels. Really classy and muchos better than the origional wheel covers
                        sigpic

Comment

Congrats mang!!!

Packman

Comment

congrats on the POTM mang
                            Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                            New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Thanks mangs!
                              Kind of funny side note though, I've actually thought of putting the steelies and wheel covers back on. The lincoln wheels look nice, but are a bitch to keep clean. I now understand the flustration that those with turbin-style wheels feel about keeping them looking good. But for now they stay.....it helps that I have access to a power-washer....
                              Former panther owner
                              1981 CV 351 4bbl
                              1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

Congrats on the POTM. Great car.

Also, I just realized how sweet that car sounds with the Magnaflows.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                                160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                                waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Working...
                                X