• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You finally won!!
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Just run the steelies in the winter, then use those in the summer, at least there wont be so much shit caked on.
      "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
      1985 GMC 1500

Comment

LOL!
        Thing is I have 6 of em'.....
        I had picked up 2 more which happened to have a like new set of studded snows on them.
        After about a week the brake dust starts building up on the fronts.
        Former panther owner
        1981 CV 351 4bbl
        1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

Yeah my summer rims are full faced so there won't be any brake dust, and I try to wash and detail my car once a week in the summer, and as much as humanly possible when the mercury drops.
          "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
          1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Some older pics from when I first got the car.

Former panther owner
            1981 CV 351 4bbl
            1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

I like my plates

Former panther owner
              1981 CV 351 4bbl
              1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

OOoo....5.0 HO sitting in a 1990 lincoln mark IV parts car (in my back yard)....MUAHAHAHA

Okay......that should be enough pic whoring for a while......
                Former panther owner
                1981 CV 351 4bbl
                1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

man it looks weird with the numbers on the speedo flipped around
                  sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

^^^ I think the same thing when I see yours.
                    Former panther owner
                    1981 CV 351 4bbl
                    1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

Finally got a break from mother nature(!) and got my rear sway bar on.
                      I havn't really driven it enough to say how much of an improvement it's made, but I do notice a difference.

Drilling the 2nd set of hole was a royal pain, but it sure felt good to get it done (that 90 deg drill elbow just paid for itself).

Attached Files
                      Last edited by andymac0035; 03-07-2010, 09:11 PM.
                      Former panther owner
                      1981 CV 351 4bbl
                      1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

Looks good. Your jack setup scares the hell out of me though.
                        1985 GMC 1500

Comment

I was VERY nervious crawling under there myself.
                          But if you notice in the 2nd pic, the rear frame rails are well supported by 6-ton jackstands sitting on the concrete walkway.
                          (the front wheels were chocked too)
                          Former panther owner
                          1981 CV 351 4bbl
                          1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

Yeah I saw the jack stands after, usually those are pretty sturdy. I always ramp my car when I can, if not its jack stands and wood blocks up to the frame (just in case).
                            1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Yeah I agree on the ramps, but in this case they would be in the way, and also I needed the rear axle to droop down.
                              Former panther owner
                              1981 CV 351 4bbl
                              1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

Interesting, I ramped mine for the bar because I wanted a load on the suspension to see for fit. I then had my brother bounce each corner. You do have a different setup though.
                                1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Working...
                                X