No announcement yet.

1990 country squire resto/lowrider in UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

herniated disk is no fun. at least you have the proper setup for making the work easy on the back with all those pulleys.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I bought a 1991 camaro in 2001 for about $400 that was wrecked and had a lot of fun ressurecting it but sold it in 2005 for the wrong reasons, (Nearly got involved in a major highway crash that I thought I caused (turned out I didn't) that put me off and scared me to death).
      Anyway it went to its caring new owner and I've got the chance to buy it back

Click here for the story

http://andyfanshawe.freewebspace.com/rscamaro.html

May cause a divorce and the slowing down of this project, but its loads of fun!

Andy.
      www.lowcamaro.com

Comment

Personally I'd pass, and save the money for the current project.
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

definitely back-burner that idea for a while if it'll cause household drama. Don't need that hassle with medical issues going on as well.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Hi Andy Fanshawe

Well I dragged my Marauder out of winter storage last week, think there is any chance of a trip north for it this year?

Regards

Dereck
            President and founder of The Turbine Wheel Appreciation Society and Little Debbie Cake Connoissuer

Also "The Pondside Pain In Your Posterior"

Comment

Originally posted by Dereck View Post
              Hi Andy Fanshawe

Well I dragged my Marauder out of winter storage last week, think there is any chance of a trip north for it this year?

Regards

Dereck
              Hi Dereck.
              There certainly is! I'll PM you my phone number so we can talk.
              You will be very welcome.
              Bring some of your southern sunshine with you will ya?

Andy.
              www.lowcamaro.com

Comment

Bump!!!

Comment

Hi all.
                  Just to keep you informed that progress is nil due to my prolapsed disc not really improving and waiting for physio to start to give me a chance.
                  I've been signed off work for 2 weeks but can't do much obviously.

My only chnace of completing the underside work on this car is to design and make a rotisserie that is attached to the ceiling joists and not the floor. In fact, there is so much to do under there, I don't think I would be happy doing it even in my 20's or 30's anyway!!

So, design is under way and I will post up pictures as it progresses. Be warned though, this will be sloooow 'cos my back and leg hurts! I've not actually sat down for 8 weeks now - cos I can't! Driving is darn near impossible.

Keep you all informed.
                  Andy.
                  www.lowcamaro.com

Comment

best of luck to you sir.
                    Charlette - Brown 1977 Ford LTD - 351 Windsor 155K, Full Custom Pioneer system, green HID, interior & underbody
                    Alesha - Black 1982 Mercury Marquis - 255ci 178K, full custom Kenwood and Infinity system, lowered, dual exhaust, LED all the things
                    Tangerine Dream - Orange 1988 F-150 Custom - 300 i6 82k, Ghetto sound system, 5spd, 2WD, #farmtruck

Comment

How ya feeling, Andy? Hope all is going well for you.

Comment

Okay, I'm back. Well sort of!
                        My prolapsed disc is improving but I am still having to take it steady. Lost confidence I think they call it.

Anyway, onwards with the engine fire up wiring and plumbing etc.

Bought a new coil and redesigned the mount and placed it here

Front rad panel replaced temporarily

Oh, forgot. Stripped and repainted the valve covers, even going to the extent of cutting out and rewelding in the internal baffle to make sure all the old oily residue/carbon is removed

I am going to temporarily fit these horrible things

and try to fit the fuel tank on the frame to enable the fire up.

I'll struggle along the best I can but without compromising my improving back.
                        Keep you all informed guys.
                        Andy.
                        www.lowcamaro.com

Comment

More progress!...http://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id...rer=watch&ns=1

Andy
                          www.lowcamaro.com

Comment

bad link.

Comment

Oops!
                              Try this

http://youtu.be/fETZ_OqDXWM

Andy.
                              www.lowcamaro.com

Comment

heh. fun with bombs

Comment

Working...
                                X