Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexy nice. Now hook up the lights!!!

Comment

i did not have high hopes for this when you first posted about it but it looks awesome so far.
      sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Looks great
        2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
        2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
        Past Panthers
        1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
        if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

i have another extra gm cluster laying around when i find another lincoln town car digital cluster i can make someone one. i enjoyed making it so i wouldnt mind making some for you guys.

gonna find a way to rig up the turn signal light indicatiors and high beam light indicators without using the circuit board. thinking of putting solder on the the connectors should do it.
          Last edited by MattsLincoln; 07-02-2011, 10:39 AM.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
          -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
          1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Matt,

You are the man for this. Should be even cooler when its all done and everythings working (Lighting, signals etc.)

Looks great though!
            1986 Mercury Grand Marquis "5.0" (160,000)

2011 Ford Crown Victoria "4.6" (54,000)

2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Willys "3.6" (48,000)

Comment

Originally posted by Georges86 View Post
              Matt,

You are the man for this. Should be even cooler when its all done and everything's working (Lighting, signals etc.)

Looks great though!

thanks. i really out done myself on this mod and it all paid off. now once i am ready for inspection i will hook up those lights. but that is going to be a few months after the engine swap is done. now gonna bu a set of 3 digital gauges for water temp, oil pressure, and voltage to mount under the ashtray. cost only $97.

-Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
              1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

well after scottfest is over i plan to do some buying.

starting with these items.

http://www.joesautopartsonline.com/2...t-Blue-LED.htm

http://www.amazon.com/Equus-9923-Bla.../dp/B001DKQZKK

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Painl...ehicleQ5fParts

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1982-...item19c4e45062

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-00...69342578429573

then the exploder motor build.

Comment

heres a vid of the digital speedometer in action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STRDsAbSGnU

Comment

Looks good. that flashing low fuel light would piss me off.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                      Looks good. that flashing low fuel light would piss me off.

well when that blinks thats when i will fill up. so it doesnt bother me.

Comment

well since my order on the new fuel sender got cancelled. they dont have them anymore. i went to the junkyard to pull the one from the tc got it and decent shape i put it in and filled her up and the tank was pissing fuel from there. so i pulled it back out the seal came off the sender so i glued it on there and also put gasoline resistant silicone gasket maker around the hole to make sure it stops leaking will find out in 5 hours.

the fuel gauge works right and reads right now with the new fuel sender as i have half a tank of gas reading and that is exactly how much is in the tank when i reput in the fuel sender. so the mod worked i am very happy. pics later.

Comment

Originally posted by MattsGrandMarquis View Post
                          well since my order on the new fuel sender got cancelled. they dont have them anymore. i went to the junkyard to pull the one from the tc got it and decent shape i put it in and filled her up and the tank was pissing fuel from there. so i pulled it back out the seal came off the sender so i glued it on there and also put gasoline resistant silicone gasket maker around the hole to make sure it stops leaking will find out in 5 hours.

the fuel gauge works right and reads right now with the new fuel sender as i have half a tank of gas reading and that is exactly how much is in the tank when i reput in the fuel sender. so the mod worked i am very happy. pics later.
                          I forgot to ask you when I talked to you on the phone, you did spin the lock ring back on and hit it tight with a hammer and punch right? Just like you did to take it off.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                            I forgot to ask you when I talked to you on the phone, you did spin the lock ring back on and hit it tight with a hammer and punch right? Just like you did to take it off.

yes i did. and it is locked in all the grooves.

Comment

looks like after scottfest marina is getting a badass cb radio going into her. cant wait.

http://salestores.com/cobra29ltdbt.html

Comment

Originally posted by MattsGrandMarquis View Post
                                yes i did. and it is locked in all the grooves.
                                Good. Just wanted to make sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X