Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

marquismans lincoln mark VI two door cond...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marquismans lincoln mark VI two door cond...

i guess i never make a real readers rides thread for this car, so ill make one! lol
    fo you guys that dont know the car, its a 1980 lincoln mark VI two door givenchy designer series custom lol.

jus took these pics today after going for its first drive. she is a bit dirty but, she will be getting its yearly detail after i do the oil change and get her on the road for the summer.

i know the engine is a bit dirty but, what the hey lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Nice! I like where you put the turn outs for the exhuast. That's exactly what I had in mind for the 91

Comment

looks awsome man

1980 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Signature Series
      351 4 bbl, AOD, 3.08 open
      duel exhaust with cherry bombs

Comment

Slick-top?
        '79 Continental Town Car
        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Reaaaaallly nice.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
          160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
          waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

I think I might hate you now, just on principle. I love it...the side rear exits are awesome. Got interior pics?
            sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
              Slick-top?
              damn right! lol thats why its a custom. the car origonally was the 2tone red and gold paint with a sorta peach interior. when i bought the car in 2005, it was all gold paint that was tired and the interior turned into orange sun rot lol. it also had a full vinyl roof that was sun cooked too. but, for 500bux it was worth the money. also, the car had 66K miles on the holly carb'd 5.8L 351W. yes its an american car origonally from miami florida(i still have a parking pass and dealer sticker to prove). now she is white on the outside with cream and red interior. also, i dont know if you guys can see the little blue lights infront of the port hole windows.

Comment

hey Tony Montana, looks good!

Comment

That is truly a nice classy car! I like the wire wheels. Are they a bitch to keep clean?

.....Waiting for Thain to say something about the A/C delete though.
                  Former panther owner
                  1981 CV 351 4bbl
                  1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

hahaha, i dont use nor like A/C and it was fuckerd when i got the car. the rims arnt bad to keep clean acctually. a long haired scrub brush works well. ill get pics when she is all clean and waxed up again. iv been asked many times if i wanted to sell this car b, always tell them no. iv owned this car for 5 years already and dont plan to ever sell it.

Comment

I really want to see the interior, and who needs A/C in Canada. Really nice though, amazing how good of shape the body is in. Since you slick topped your designer I'm going to do the same, I hate grandpa tops, just another thing that breaks.

Comment

Whats the white line on the top of the rear window?

1980 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Signature Series
                        351 4 bbl, AOD, 3.08 open
                        duel exhaust with cherry bombs

Comment

the white line on the back window is a start of covering up the old roof trim line.

here are some interior pics from a couple years ago. they arnt great but, give you the idea. the interior has not changed since.

Comment

Does the CB work?

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                            160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                            waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

I have a CB like that, doesnt work. Is the exposure goofy or somethin cause it looks like everything has pink over-spray.

Edit- Also was you top like a fake convertible top, canvas instead of vinyl?

Comment

Working...
                              X