1988 Grand Marquis "The Cherry Bomb"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 88Vic View Post
    I deliver to Bigfoot in Hazelwood, MO (ST Louis area off US67 & I270) and they have an Aerostar on tank tracks
    Bigfoot Fastrax?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344444720.965899.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	1269605
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - Currently restoring after she caught fire! CFI to SEFI to Carb swap, all custom wiring, Duraspark 2 ignition, Motorcraft 2100 Carb, slicktop, Shorty headers dumped before rear axle, 140 Speedo, 3G alt, And currently building an engine for her.

2000 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series - 165XXX, PI intake swap , 30 MPG Easy on the Highway, All options except dual exhaust. Currently looking for 2 front seats: Heated, Memory, and Light Graphite color!!

Comment

They have the Bigfoot shuttle too, which is an 86 Aerostar with bigger tires. Supposedly only mildly modded too
      1985 LTD Crown Victoria - Currently restoring after she caught fire! CFI to SEFI to Carb swap, all custom wiring, Duraspark 2 ignition, Motorcraft 2100 Carb, slicktop, Shorty headers dumped before rear axle, 140 Speedo, 3G alt, And currently building an engine for her.

2000 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series - 165XXX, PI intake swap , 30 MPG Easy on the Highway, All options except dual exhaust. Currently looking for 2 front seats: Heated, Memory, and Light Graphite color!!

Comment

That's the one.
        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

New seats

New stuff! While at Scottfest, scored a set of ruby red velour seats. Nothing wrong with my current ones, but these were too pretty to pass up. And thanks to John, I was able to cram everything in the car from the weekend.

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_5378R.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	257.6 KB
ID:	1269816 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_5377R.jpg
Size:	254.2 KB
ID:	1269817 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_5376R.jpg
Size:	263.8 KB
ID:	1269818 Click image for larger version

Name:	RedSeatsR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	1269819

They need cleaned up and the top of the rear seat is sun faded. Hope to score some dye to match. And gotta transfer the power controls from my passenger seat to the new one. But the two toned interior isn't too far away.

sigpic
          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

My goodness. Both sets look so good. Got to love the box seats.
            Dave- collector of the old, slow, and free
            86 F250 SD. RC,LWB, 300/6, NP 435, 4.10lsd Sterling- 96k miles. Sanford & Son status
            87 GMCP. Blue/blue cloth. Low option. Beat and bruised. Trans makes werewolf sounds.

Comment

Yeah they are really nice! This should look good.
              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Correct. It will look excellent!

-ryan s.
                08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                Originally posted by pantera77
                Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

I never realized your interior is gray. Definitely go with the red interior!

Packman

Comment

So I am yet to get the seats in. I'm still waiting for some matching dye from Nick's girlfriend...some free time in the sunshine would also help. Along with the seats, I have 90-91 speaker pods for the front doors, thanks to David (87gtVIC)...those need to be painted gray to match the door panels. I also still need a blower motor resistor to fix the lack of fan speeds, fix the CB antenna, and my front door pulls are falling apart and I'd like to replace them.

But for now, the one day I had to walk around the annual Steam and Gas show, I took the opportunity to snag a spot in the car show next to a few other classic Fords...

sigpic
                    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Beautiful looking area Scott.

Door pulls...JC Whitney....http://www.jcwhitney.com/door-panel-...?filterid=u0j1
                      ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                        Beautiful looking area Scott.

Door pulls...JC Whitney....http://www.jcwhitney.com/door-panel-...?filterid=u0j1
                        Excellent, thank you. Now I just need to decide when I want to spend the money, because I might as well replace all four to be consistent. And if I wanna go with maroon or silver...

sigpic

Comment

Here's a preview of upcoming events.

sigpic

Comment

looks good....

Comment

Those are going to look gorgeous Scott. Nice work Ryan!
                              ~David~

Comment

Oh yeah!
                                2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                                2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                                Past Panthers
                                1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                                if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Working...
                                X