No announcement yet.

Creamy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actualy that was a pic before the sway bar mounting was figured out also befor the upper adjustable control arms. Newer pics

Click image for larger version

Name:	DUAL QUADS 009.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	1267952

Name:	REAR END 007.JPG
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	1267953
    Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

Question 1: With such awesome seats, why not an awesome steering wheel?

Question 2: Have you reinforced the suspension mounting points that weren't originally designed to handle the weight of the vehicle?
      1992 CVLX. 5.0 HO/GT40P/T5/3.73/trak-lok with bolt ons. 02 front CVPI setup, rear HPP setup, CVPI shocks around, F250 radiator, e-fans, and the power of 3G. 15.92@89mph, 2.4 60', 4700' elevation (5500' DA) with 3.08 open rear and the old oil chugging 289. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Crownvicman289 View Post
        Question 1: With such awesome seats, why not an awesome steering wheel?

What awesome steering wheel has cruse control buttons in it?

Question 2: Have you reinforced the suspension mounting points that weren't originally designed to handle the weight of the vehicle?
        Yes and no. Have lots of miles on the rear setup with no issues of mounting points.

Comment

Worked on Casper a bit to day. Have been meaning to check the Distributor rotor phasing for sometime. So drilled a hole in an old cap used a burr to hog the hole out a bit more. Drilled the hole infront of # 8 post. As it would be easyest to see in my case. Put the drilled cap on swapped the plug wires to it and fired it up. Hooked up the timing lite and took a look. Before even using the timing lite on it I could see it was off quite a bit. Figured it was, as gunk would build up on the trailing edge of the contact in the cap. The folowing tip of the rotor was past the contact in the cap. 3 sparks were jumping to the following edge of the rotor to the trailing edge of the contact. Sparkes weere quite long. As I opened the throttle up the about 3K the spark became single and was closer to the middle of the contact. Removed the test cap and installed an adjustable rotor button. After a couple tries got the spark/rotor tip adjusted so its centered.
          Results the engine sounds a bit different. Mostly at low speeds and idle. But it does seem better at speeds over 3K too (havent done much testing there). Figure the rotor was so out of phase it might have been crossfiring a bit. Figurre the bigest gains might be at lower RPMs in town an in OD. Hope for some economy benifits too.

Comment

There are not too many cars (or people for that matter) that are clean enough to be licked. I would lick Creamy without hesitation. Nice job!

Packman

Comment

Mang that car is astonishing! I really wish I had a car & the money to make it how I want it to be.
              sigpic

Comment

Started working up to this build since before this web site existed before CVN existed. Divide that into monthly payments it is perty cheep. Still way far off a new car and the expence of a loan and inshurance it requires. It taken a couple cars that ended up scrapped untill this body was aquired. Many of the parts in this car came from its predissesors. I do all my own work look for the best deals have sometimes waited for years for some of the parts. Some changes were purchased piece by peace. The big brake conversion took 2 years to aquire all the parts. It sitting in the back room just needs brake hoses and adapters. Just have to be patience

Comment

A couple pis of Creamy at the Shelby American car show at Ford World Head Quarters a couple years ago.

Name:	newcam 011.jpg
Size:	122.7 KB
ID:	1268861

Comment

Sweeet and Creamy! LOl

Comment

The engine at the show

Name:	newcam 012.jpg
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	1268862

Comment

I love that air cleaner.

Lots of pretty stuff under the hood - that master cylinder catches the eye
                        sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

and the interior. My son took the pics. He gave me the camera quite awhile back just figured out how to use it sort of. No instructions.

Name:	newcam 013.jpg
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	1268863

Comment

looking good man, keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            '88' MGM wagon (mine and my sons toy)
                            "60" chrysler New Yorker (my project)
                            "78" Chevy 1 Ton P/U (yard horse)
                            "01" Ford Explorer (wifes DD)
                            "93" Chevy Suburban (my DD)

Comment

Under the hood= Pure Awesomeness!!!

Comment

You needed that hole in the hood. Very nice.
                                03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                                02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                                08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                                12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Working...
                                X