X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good save.

Comment

yes the panthers we built to cruise.
      03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
      02 SL500 Silver Arrow
      08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
      12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Quick recap:

Had an odd issues withe the cruise control switch. I talked with John to help me figure it out. My car had the recall done to it, but I couldn't verify which switch it needed because this car doesn't have ABS and the switch is not on the booster, but on the distro block for the front brakes. Werdo no-optioned P73 HPP car....
        Anyways, the fuse help popping as soon as it was turned on. Then I put a fuse it, left the cover off and watched. The switch started smoking before popping the fuse. eww.
        The part needed for non-ABS aeros is Motorcraft 3561.

Also ended up putting new front caliper on because I snapped off both bleeders trying to bleed. So it got a new cruise switch, front brake lines, pads, rotors and calipers. I was really hoping to do the Big Brake upgrade on it, but whatever.
        I also ended up putting a new rotor and pads on the rear about a month after all this.

I also put some LED blubs in for the high beams. WOW. Understatement.
        28,000 lumens each. 50W LEDs. They even have fans built into the back of the housing. I'm pretty sure they're illegal, but wow, can I see.

Broke 200k about 3 weeks ago. Currently over 202k. This thing is catching all the miles right now.
        Its about to get new Falken tires for about free through, lol.

-ryan s.
        08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
        03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
        97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
        94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
        73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
        12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
        Originally posted by pantera77
        Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

It's been hanging out in the driveway since it's winter, and it's only 3 inches from the ground (if that) and it's snowing. I still need to get the new tires mounted because they're just chilling in the garage.
          I also bought an Accufab upper plenum and throttle body for cheap off FB marketplace. I'm looking forward to adding a few extra hp, but really interested in trying to model it for printing

Yup,

-ryan s.
          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
          Originally posted by pantera77
          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Working...
          X