Sam the Sexy Slab 1997 - 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam the Sexy Slab 1997 - 2005

Hey guys, sorry I never posted pics up of Sam..... Unfortunantly.. he was lost in a car accident on wensday morning around 7:30 am...

Wes Chandler (palmdalewes)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

Pics are at that link at the moment...

If anyone can.. Please give me the mailing adress to Ford so I can commend this car, It saved my life.

Damn dawg, sorry about your car man. I don't know what I would do if I lost mine.
    Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

And I know how much you loved that car, too...
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

That sucks mang, glad your okay.
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

I seriously.. have never driven a car as nice as Sam.... The handling and steering was easy perfect, pickup was good enough (0-60 in 10 seconds) lol fat ass boy. Im seriously never forgeting the first car I owned that pratically gave me fun, compfort, and enough love to let me walk away from a 60 mile an hour impact given by a GMC sufari.. She diden't even hit her brakes... :drug:

Comment

Working...
          X