Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your JBL plays shitty music. Fix that.
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

:lol:

don't let me play my Techmaster P.E.B. on it... the speakers may melt.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
        Tom, I fixed the radio in the coupe. It was a blown fuse, as you suspected. Fortunately whoever wired the radio (Dean, Scott, Thain?) left the fuse in a beautiful location for service.

Also found the remote under the driver's seat.

I actually considered deleting the radio, but that was nonsense.
        **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
        **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
        **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
        **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post

thats cause neil young was on. but nah i am gonna have some lynryd skynrd and zz top playing on my to scottfest.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
          -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
          1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
            Sex!!!!!!! Thanks dude!

Edit: would anyone happen to know what that small box on the side of the amp is?

so the dash speakers are crap the ripped instantly touching them and i got the wiring harnesses. the coaxial cable is the bitch to get out tucked behind the heater box but i got it out in one piece. have the harness from the amp to the headunit too. i am gonna install this system on johns car at scottfest.

On the other note my boss at the junkyard picked up a mint 1988 Lincoln Town Car Cartier for himself i checked the car out 2 tone paint and in decent condition. Has a sunroof, digital dash, and jbl radio in it too. now if i can talk him out of the leather white seats in the scrap town car in the back there in mint condition.

Now i got to go work on fatnasty's digital cluster mod. im doing the mod also.

-Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
            1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

So... does the radio work?

Comment

So... does the radio work?

the radio works like fucking new. It works well no static when turning the knobs it really works well casette player works well, and so does fm radio. since i had fm with your radio plugged in that now makes me know my radio needs a rebuild thats why i have no fm or am.

whats cool about the m100 radio if you ever want to you can upgrade to the new jbl system late 1989 to 1992 found in town cars and mark vii's. the connections are plug in play.

Comment

That's interesting! I'll be glad to be rid of the crackling volume. Now how about the amplifier dude?

Comment

That's interesting! I'll be glad to be rid of the crackling volume. Now how about the amplifier dude?

will check after work.

Comment

Thanks mang

Comment

Sex!!!!!!! Thanks dude!

Edit: would anyone happen to know what that small box on the side of the amp is?

did you get me my upper explorer 5.0 intake with internal egr and and the throttle body and egr. i need everything connected on that intake.

Comment

not yet.

Comment

not yet.

please keep an eye out i want to buy it at scottfest from you.

Comment

I got about a month. So we'll see

Comment

Matt, did you get the other plug for the amplifier? There are two. One for the speaker wires, and the other for the amp trigger, power and ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X