No announcement yet.

New carpet and headliner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 79 Ford LTD which is considered a snap in headliner but can't headliners online just universal kits.

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
      Have you tried fitting it yet?

I bought an ACC carpet from RA for my '75 F250. Looks like its a quality piece, and nicely molded, but I haven't actually tried to put it in the truck yet.

I'm curious how good they actually are, because RA has them for less than half what any of the other big parts houses (LMC, NPD, etc), do.
      I did install the carpet. It required trimming on the sides. Overall fit is good, just a couple of spots around the rear passenger areas were a little large and created small creases. Not very noticeable but still there.

Comment

Does anyone know how close to that long semi-shag factory box carpet you can get?

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
        160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
        waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Pretty close. ACC has a few different styles available. I went with the modern style that's used in the new cars.

Comment

Working...
          X