'89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Originally posted by BoxMan
      Lookin' good man..
      Thankyou mang
      99 Crown Vic PI
      |KittieFind.com - Your Source For Kitties and Cats - Forums, Classifieds, Blogs and Much more!|

Mods:
      Marauder Corners, Meg Non-Resonated Tips, Dual Delta Flowmaster 40s, Honeycomb grill, Lin Cont Console And Shifter, Blacked out rears,.. LTD Treatment

What do I have for sale?
      -Jon

Comment

Nice!
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Central50
          For now I just took the lever out, I have to buy a new shroud to cover that up or a new pod that does not have the hole. I am going to leave the shaft in there because it does not really matter - the gear indicator is taped up now, but I will prob get a new gauge cluster without it with some writing or what not..
          Not sure if whole new column would be required...the '05 LSE just has what looks like an oversized rubber fill plug on the column...I've never actually tried to pull it all the way out, but it looked like something that could probably be purchased over the counter and easier than scrounging another column. And I definitely have never looked close enough to see what might have been done on gauge indicators...

Comment

Originally posted by michelle
            Not sure if whole new column would be required...the '05 LSE just has what looks like an oversized rubber fill plug on the column...I've never actually tried to pull it all the way out, but it looked like something that could probably be purchased over the counter and easier than scrounging another column. And I definitely have never looked close enough to see what might have been done on gauge indicators...
            That is very interesting, it would save the time and money on a new total piece.
            99 Crown Vic PI
            |KittieFind.com - Your Source For Kitties and Cats - Forums, Classifieds, Blogs and Much more!|

Mods:
            Marauder Corners, Meg Non-Resonated Tips, Dual Delta Flowmaster 40s, Honeycomb grill, Lin Cont Console And Shifter, Blacked out rears,.. LTD Treatment

What do I have for sale?
            -Jon

Comment

I got some better pics:

And hey, what the hell - a pic with the new painted rear lights

99 Crown Vic PI

Mods:

What do I have for sale?
              -Jon

Comment

!Hmmm! That's nice but we want to saw more pics how about engine pics ?

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE
                MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Originally posted by Central50
                  That is very interesting, it would save the time and money on a new total piece.
                  I think I had posted a link to some interior shots when I drove it home last October...they ought to be in the noob forum. I know that one of the ones I took was of the interior looking from the passenger door...and the stuff stored on the yahoo briefcase link blow up to pretty good size. If you have a decent resolution on the monitor, you can probably make out the piece I am talking about. It's about 2" wide and about 4-5" top to bottom, with the cut-out for the ignition towards the bottom...have no idea what the part number might be.

Comment

Oh shit I forgot about the colum I will look on my dads LSE and I can take pics if there is some sort of plug in it.
                    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Working...
                    X