Opinion's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinion's

I would like to find front fenders and the front bumper like the one on this car, i would also like to add fender skirts and continental kit, let me know your opinion on theas choises,
    '79 style front bumper and fenders (if i can find them)
    0%
    Fender skirts and a continental kit
    0%
    All of the above
    0%
    None of the above
    0%

Less trim the better, but thats my opinion. 2 doors can be really slick looking cars if done up right. 79 bumpers sound like a good idea but are tough to find but you might get lucky on ebay.
    Current rides - 1991 Ford Thunderbird 3.8 v6 (gas saver/DD) - New Heads/Headgaskets with ARP studs, Air Silencer Delete, 70mm MAF, Plasti-dipped Matte Black with a Silver Metalflake Overlay, Muffler Delete, some LED's, 30.233 MPG for high MPG average!
    2006 Jeep Wrangler 4WD (fun vehicle/backup DD) - 4.0/6spd - too many mods to list.

Associated Panthers:
    Father's 1994 Ford Crown Victoria - Stock, 45,000 miles.
    Sold in 2007 - 1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS "Grandpa Special" 2 door.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2128327

Comment

ya i had the chance to get a '79 bumper at the wreckers i work at, but i waited to long and a day i wasent there the the car it was on got crushed, it was a nice bumper to

Comment

I think skirts and a Conti kit would be interesting.
        Nick
        88 Colony Park LS
        G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
        Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

I would go with the '79 bumper but not the fenders

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
          1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
          1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

I say all of the above!

How low are you thinking about bringing the fender skirts?

sigpic
            - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

I like the fender vents...But thats just me
              YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

im thinking bringing the skirts about half way down the wheel, ill edit a pic in pain to show what i want to do,,,

Comment

hear is what my car would look like with fender skirts

Comment

sigpic
                    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

If you're thinking about it, just do it! There may be only five people on this particular site who think it's a good idea, or there may be 500. I personally think it sounds awesome, but go with your gut.

"Just listen to your heart. Thats what I always do." - Napoleon Dynamite
                      Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
                      Bone stock... for now.

Comment

would sombody be able to re-photoshop my pic with nicer skirts and fender vents and a continental kit?

Comment

If you could post the original picture...I could do the skirts...I could only do the continental kit if you had a side view of it.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Coolness. I'll get it done for you as soon as possible...But I need to go to sleep for school tomorrow.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X