Clear All

Yea it looks nice!
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Man I'm soo happy, this is the best news!!
      "Being a champion opens lots of doors—I'd like to get a real estate license, maybe sell insurance."-Mike Tyson

Comment

Your car is possibly the most gorgeous panther I have ever seen...
        1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
        1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
        1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Comment

It comes as no shocker to me. The 2drs are takin' over!!!
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Yup, big props on PoTM! It's a super-nice car, and being a '79 just makes it extra special.
            2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

nice, white walls FTW!
              congrats on the POTM. IMO the only thing to make it better would be an adjustable suspension.

Comment

Thanks Guys for all the props. Future plans.........Might just throw in a custom air ride set up, who knows.
                "Being a champion opens lots of doors—I'd like to get a real estate license, maybe sell insurance."-Mike Tyson

Comment

now that's a sexy car!
                  sigpic
                  1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

You selling your car?
                    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

I never get tired of looking at these pics.
                      sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Comment

yeah my cars for sale. If it doesnt sell no biggie, I want to install air bags on it. I just want a new project.

Comment

everything on that car is right! i LOVE it!!!

1996 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS GS
                            "THE GREEN BASTARD"

Comment

I mentioned the ad to a guy ... dunno if he knows anyone who'll be interested, but who knows. He knows a lot of Ford people, though.
                              2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by TROYCO View Post
                                everything on that car is right! i LOVE it!!!
                                hey, I apreciate that very much. I made a few small upgrades to it today, I will have to take some pics and show u guys very soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X