Armo's 79 LTD 2dr build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
    I mentioned the ad to a guy ... dunno if he knows anyone who'll be interested, but who knows. He knows a lot of Ford people, though.
    very kool of u thank you. I'm not in a rush. I like working on my car, so if no one wants it, I'm happy to keep it. Also like the love I get here for my LTD
    "Being a champion opens lots of doors—I'd like to get a real estate license, maybe sell insurance."-Mike Tyson

Comment

:naughty: you shouldn't sell it, that is a very nice car that will last you a while. But i understand the urge to mod something else

Even if you do sell, you should still hang around here, you seem pretty "laid-back" like alot of us
      ---1990 Lincon LSC., 5.0 H.O., 55,000 ORIG. miles, 3:73 Posi, Bullit rims, 3G alt., 2.5" full-back exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, Flowmaster mufflers. My DD
      ---1985 Grand Marquis 2-door., Fresh 5.0, slick-top, GT40P's, 1.7 RR's, FRPP headers, 3G alt., Weiand Stealth intake, 650 cfm holley, 2.5" side-exit exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, 3:55 Posi, Bucket seats, custom center console. My Toy

Comment

Originally posted by Bowman85merc View Post
        Even if you do sell, you should still hang around here, you seem pretty "laid-back" like alot of us
        Very true!
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Yeah for sure... I'm def going to stick around, even if I stop rocking the Beastie Boys ride.
          "Being a champion opens lots of doors—I'd like to get a real estate license, maybe sell insurance."-Mike Tyson

Comment

I've got it figured out, I think the guy who owns that insane supercharged Boss 302 I keep posting pictures of ought to buy your car. He might be too addicted to $150k-plus restomodded Mustangs, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Armo View Post
              Yeah for sure... I'm def going to stick around, even if I stop rocking the Beastie Boys ride.
              Sabatage..
              2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
              85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
              07 JCL 250 A Scooter
              79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                congrats on panther of the month mang looks great up there
                I`ll 2nd that Gabe..
                2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

this car is so dope.

Comment

That means it's like good, right?

Comment

lol, yes.

For example, That hot blonde chick is so "dope".

Comment

Ah, so like, dope is kind of like baad.

Comment

or sick.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                          160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                          waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

"Tight" or even "heavy" mostly used by Germans.
                            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

"Heavy"? ooo-kay! :p

Comment

Yea. I was like when i first heard it from my cousin. Then he told me what it meant by it and i was like "ok, it does sorta make sense"
                                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                                my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X