Weird Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoodSamaritan View Post
    Yeah, I'd have to drive it around at night just itching for someone to bright light me. LOL!
    Yeah man, I was going to get a blazer and put a bunch of KC lights on it and when someone bright lights me I'd flip them all on. YES I'm an Asshole
    sigpic[LIST][*]99 Crown Vic Police Interceptor aka The Cruiser
    [*]87 Chevy 20 Van 350TBI
    [*]94 Mercury Grand Marquis aka Babyblue RIP
    [*]83 Chrysler New Yorker 5th Ave 318 V8

Comment

It figures that the time I DO get hi-beamed at night I'm driving a '74 Beetle. It was some asshole in a Jeep with a crap load of off-road lights.
      1998 Crown Victoria P71: Former National Institiute of Health vehicle
      1974 VW Beetle

Comment

imagine if there really were custom wagon builders who build cars like the wagon queen in our non-fictional world lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

That's something to think about. They'd probably build 3 cars before filing for bankruptcy.
          1974 VW Beetle

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury93 View Post
            It figures that the time I DO get hi-beamed at night I'm driving a '74 Beetle. It was some asshole in a Jeep with a crap load of off-road lights.
            Yep that's something I would do, I hate when people drive with their highs on and don't have the curtisey to switch to lows, wiether they are behind you or driving towards you.

Comment

They were behind me. They pulled up and turned them all on at once.
              1974 VW Beetle

Comment

They'd probably build 3 cars before filing for bankruptcy.
                all three would go to the same redneck asshole down the road from me that has an old jeep, lift kit and a row of KC lights on the front

Comment

They were behind me. They pulled up and turned them all on at once.
                  I had someone do that with me, I had two of the boys with me, So I hit the brakes and set stopped in the middle of the highway until they shut them off. Started to pull off they turned them back on, I put my car in park start to get out and they shut them off and took off.

Comment

sound like some of the smart asses around here lol

Comment

It's funny b/c I have roadrage, and the one thing that sets me off other than people riding my ass, or driving 15 under, is people driving with their brights

Comment

hate brights shining, mostly older ppl i think drive with brights all time

Comment

Then it's old people who shall feel my wrath, or w/e when I get a 87 K5 with tons of KC's

Comment

Originally posted by The Famous Lee View Post
                            Then it's old people who shall feel my wrath, or w/e when I get a 87 K5 with tons of KC's

Comment

At least they don't have too much longer to live

Comment

Whenever someone rides my ass, I just slow down and grandma it (depending on the car). In the Beetle, I move out of the way since I don't want it to get in an accident.

Speaking of road rage, on the main drag in my town, we have jackasses that decide they would rather tear the right side of their car off instead of waiting 10-15 seconds for someone to make a left turn. Doing that screws everyone because you can't let anyone out of your way when there is a stream of cars driving off of the road and onto the sidewalk to get around. The fun thing to do in the Merc is to just move over a little and trap them on the side of the road. At the bottome of my hill, there is a billboard skeleton that they can't get by when I move over. It's funny and aggrivating at the same time.
                                1974 VW Beetle

Comment

Working...
                                X