2011 Mustang GT Premium "The Dirty Whore"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 Mustang GT Premium "The Dirty Whore"

It's rarely clean so today I dubbed it the dirty whore. Anyway- I had an amateur photographer take some shots around campus and she finished fixing them up yesterday...

...and for my two favorites...

2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Time to up-date your sig vehicle listing.
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

The 2nd 3rd and the last to pics are the best. I really like that color. Any editing on the photos or are they raw shots?

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
      Big plans

Comment

They are slightly tweaked, but only to get a better hue out of the background. The color really is phenomenal in the sun. It's just worse than black to keep clean.
        2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

That's calendar material right there!
          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
          sigpic
          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

What camera are you using? Your Mustang really "pops" in those photos!

2003 Mercury Marauder 300A - Black on Black, Original Owner 70xxx miles. 1 of 470 Canadian Marauder built!
            Mods: Martyo Fender badges, JLT CAI, SS Inserts
            Click on the Marauder for more pictures and stats!

Comment

Nice car, is it lowered? Sure looks low for stock. Reminds me of the Twilight Blue Metallic fox mustangs of the past.

Comment

Peter- I have no clue.

Torquelover- yes, I dropped it 1.5". Nothing extreme, just needed a better stance.

Comment

That is incredibly gorgeous. Best color you could have possibly gotten as well. One of the best looking stangs ever made imo. I came soooo close to buying one of those last month, but had to stop myself, since I am trying to buy a house right now.

Does yours have the new DOHC 5.0 in it, or did you get the V6 version?

Comment

Well...

At first I didn't like the drop, but these pictures have definitely changed that. Its looking good. Damn good.

But the name? I really dislike it. You can do better.
                    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

I reeeeeeeaalllly want one now.
                      Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                      New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

a guy near my work has the same car. he must have a fancy exhaust since it sounds real good when he granny shifts it and does the whole rev the engine thing when commin to a stop

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Thanks for all the complements, guys! This is the DOHC 5.0 and it screams.

As for the name... a good friend (who happens to be black) has a white '10 GT that he named the white bitch. So now when we ride together we're spending the evening with his white bitch and my dirty whore.

Comment

I just can't get past how good your Mustang looks in Kona Blue!

I'm rethinking my idea of purchasing a 2010 MGM and I'm looking into getting a Mustang GT.

It's all your fault!

Last edited by Peter; 08-14-2010, 12:42 PM.

2003 Mercury Marauder 300A - Black on Black, Original Owner 70xxx miles. 1 of 470 Canadian Marauder built!
                            Mods: Martyo Fender badges, JLT CAI, SS Inserts
                            Click on the Marauder for more pictures and stats!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
                              I just can't get past how good your Mustang looks in Kona Blue!

I'm rethinking my idea of purchasing a 2010 MGM and I'm looking into getting a Mustang GT.

It's all your fault!

....do it
                              Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                              New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Working...
                              X