PotM GrandMarq.NET - Panther Headquarters Forum Index PotM
GMN Chat Room GMN's STORE!! GMN's Gallery Please!!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Parts Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by mitymerc View Post
    Got lots of stuff to sell, trade..... I will only bring if someone is serious about wanting it..... Simpson Racing Booster Seat w/5 pt harness (really cool, but the Boys have outgrown it.... VIC/GRAND MARQ STUFF '99 140 mph cluster '99? k&n panel filter 327 & 355 8.8 gears wagon y pipe w/tubular muffler wagon h-pipe w/ "turbo" mufflers '99 rear brakes '87 vic wagon tail lights '87 vic grill '87 vic headlight buckets PERF STUFF E-brock RPM II upper & lower, upper has broken ear Exp/GT-40 lower DRIVETRAIN STUFF Good MK VII LSC AOD Various core AOD's (1 has Transgo shift kit) several C-4's (1 has B&M shift kit) ENGINES 351 complete carb to pan, water pump to flywheel (also C-4 is still attached) ran when pulled from DD Torino 302 long block, ran when pulled, burned oil Old school dog dish ford hubcaps (have LTD crest in center) MISC T-Bird/Mustang/Capri 87-93 Mustang parts.... pair of clean rust free power doors GT skirts & rear skin grey door panels & arm rests used 10.5" clutch assy's 1 Centerforce one of them is a Centerforce 1 King Cobra Disc various rear spoilers, GT & LX, w & w/o 3rd eye '83-86 clean Capri Bubble hatch, no glass '80-82? clean Mustang/Capri flat hatch w/'87 up GT spoiler Various Capri bumper skins (F & R) Capri grills & header panels '86 down red interior, (door panels f & r seats, interior panels, data center console) '80 black rear interior panels, All parts have been stored indoors. I'm working 2 jobs, 7am till 10 or 10:30 most nights & 7:30 or 5:30am start on Sat & Sun, so bear with me if I don't answer immediately. If anyone is interested in anything, I will get back to you as soon as I can.... Jim
    If anyone is interested in anything, let me know by Thursday night......

10 Escape LTD. V6 AWD, K&N, Bullitt wheels.

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

If anyone is interested in anything, let me know by Thursday night......
    the mark7 aod........trying to help zoomie out since he unfortunately lost his 87 towny to unforseen circumstances and now he dont have a car..........the 89 town car i'm going to hook him up with cheap needs a trans, dunno how much you want for it or if he can afford it tho, but aaron is a good guy let me know how much, maybe we can pass the hat for him.......pay it forward!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Quote Originally Posted by Lincolnmania View Post
    the mark7 aod........trying to help zoomie out since he unfortunately lost his 87 towny to unforseen circumstances and now he dont have a car..........the 89 town car i'm going to hook him up with cheap needs a trans, dunno how much you want for it or if he can afford it tho, but aaron is a good guy let me know how much, maybe we can pass the hat for him.......pay it forward!
    I paid 75 for it, it was supposed to be a good trans, I never got to use it though. (News flash, it didn't fit my '89 CVCS). It will be a bear to extract from it's hidey hole, so I need to be sure it is wanted....(worked 7a to 10p every day, 7-+/-6p Friday)....

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

"The finder of unobtainium and other magical items" zoomie's Avatar

I paid 75 for it, it was supposed to be a good trans, I never got to use it though. (News flash, it didn't fit my '89 CVCS). It will be a bear to extract from it's hidey hole, so I need to be sure it is wanted....(worked 7a to 10p every day, 7-+/-6p Friday)....
    I will indeed need that trans if it is in workign condition, i can alsways use cores and that shiftkit would be a nice addition for what i have planned.

as for parts, once i have secured the townie the trim will be up for grabs as well as the ac stuff, i also have a few plaqes that i have spiffed up, my expo intake tb and stuff might be up for sale or trade depending on price and what i need. im looking for a HO cam poss unless i grab a tfs1 from a buddy of mine. i think i have a few sets of 4 hole injectors laying around too, im kindof low on parts at this time , but willing to trade work for parts and whatnot if i dont have enough fundage on me.

PS thank you scott for looking out, you da mang!
    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Quote Originally Posted by zoomie View Post
    I will indeed need that trans if it is in workign condition, i can alsways use cores and that shiftkit would be a nice addition for what i have planned. as for parts, once i have secured the townie the trim will be up for grabs as well as the ac stuff, i also have a few plaqes that i have spiffed up, my expo intake tb and stuff might be up for sale or trade depending on price and what i need. im looking for a HO cam poss unless i grab a tfs1 from a buddy of mine. i think i have a few sets of 4 hole injectors laying around too, im kindof low on parts at this time , but willing to trade work for parts and whatnot if i dont have enough fundage on me.PS thank you scott for looking out, you da mang!
    Zoomie,The LINC tranny is stock & was supposed to be good to go when I bought it from my buddy. The CVCS Trannys are cores, the one w\ the shift kit also has the High rev governor. I think I neglected to reinstall the gasket between the seperator & vb...it worked well for a few days, then crapped. I would like 125 for that one. All other aod cores 50 ea.Thanks for your interest.

I have a couple hours of work ahead of me to extract the Linc tranny from the garage (long story).
    There is too much involved in digging them out if they are not truly wanted, I was going to hit the road after work tomorrow (Fri). Please let me know before 4 PM tomorrow so I know what to do.

See Ya!

"The finder of unobtainium and other magical items" zoomie's Avatar

I have a couple hours of work ahead of me to extract the Linc tranny from the garage (long story).
    There is too much involved in digging them out if they are not truly wanted, I was going to hit the road after work tomorrow (Fri). Please let me know before 4 PM tomorrow so I know what to do.

See Ya!
    i def need the linc trans the other will have to wait, but i will need them at soem point in the future, i was thinking of rebuilding them in various stages for other mangs who need a trans.
    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Great, I'll dig it out tonight after work

Hey jim petemang was wondering if you can bring the hpipe he was trying to get from you last year

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by gabegt90 View Post
    Hey jim petemang was wondering if you can bring the hpipe he was trying to get from you last year
    No prob, glad you can make it!

No prob, glad you can make it!
    Yeah glad i can thanks for replaying back mang pete called me cause he just remembered about it and he does not have internet as i have my smart phon thanks jim see you soon

Quote Originally Posted by gabegt90 View Post
    Earlier on in this thread he said he did NOT want it?Does he still want it?

Well he called meabout 2 hours ago and said he wanted it

Got the trans out & loaded it into the back of the wagon, I'm not an indestructible he-man anymore, but it's in LOL...
    The h-pipe/mufflers will go on the roof rack tomorrow am.
    I think I am going straight to Harrys.... I want another 3G, I remember they are in 3.0 Tauri, I don't recall what year though. What else did they come in?

See Ya tomorrow

I post a lot...

I have a nice brown dashpad now!

Thanks,
    Jay
    "X" car 89 Colony Park LS Mods>Engine delete, SS duals magnaflow hflow cats, 2010 Must GT mufflers, auto air shocks, Posi, Tran cooler, big front brakes, 03+ rear disks, Large 3g alt, Tripminder, GS grill, 86 seats, 16" HPP wheels, winter boots=96 Cartier wheels, 215-65/16 Goodyear ULTRA GW3 snows, pi rear sway, alum driveshaft.
    03 Marauder DBP, HS, 6disk, Organizer, Silver Stars, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector.
    02 SL500 Silver Arrow
    08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated Cooper Zeon RS3-A, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17

not embarrassed on a scooter 85crownHPP's Avatar

Earlier on in this thread he said he did NOT want it?Does he still want it?

Hey Jim, that was the other Pete! Too bad he couldn't make it or it would have been extra confusing for everyone lol

I hope to install the H-pipe in the p72 this weekend, then try to find a converter/smog pipe elbow and attempt a repair right there where it goes into the cat

you left your h pipe behind petemang

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Quote Originally Posted by jaywish View Post
    I have a nice brown dashpad now!

Thanks,
    Jay
    ...because Nick shit on it?!?

KIDDING!
    Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Mercedes Benz S Class W126 ,Ford Grand Marquis Club & Road Dog Trucking owner on Facebook Cable Guys FGMQ's Avatar

I just got somethings out of a 89 Mecedes 560 SEL W126 for my 88 Mercedes 300 SEL & I also got a set of rims from mrltd..
    2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
    85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
    07 JCL 250 A Scooter
    79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Mercedes Benz S Class W126 ,Ford Grand Marquis Club & Road Dog Trucking owner on Facebook Cable Guys FGMQ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
    ...because Nick shit on it?!?

KIDDING!
    lol..
    2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
    85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
    07 JCL 250 A Scooter
    79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast