Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My '86 LTD Wagon...**DUW** Updated! (5-14-06)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because the car originally did not come with one. Some fool drilled two holes in the door and bolted one on there. It was useless, couldn't adjust it and it wasn't mounted in the right spot. So I got rid of it.

Those chrome bulbs are expensive, no?
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Hmmmmmm????? Strange.

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE.
      MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Originally posted by BoxMan
        Because the car originally did not come with one. Some fool drilled two holes in the door and bolted one on there. It was useless, couldn't adjust it and it wasn't mounted in the right spot. So I got rid of it.

Those chrome bulbs are expensive, no?
        Yes, the Silverstar 194...

Looks great mang!
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/3156-...QQcmdZViewItem

There is a link to the seller that I bought mine from. I don't know what bulbs yours takes but just look in his store for different sizes. They are great too cause they light up a amber like nothing was different about them.
          2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Silvania silver crap in fact those bulbs are a cheat and a garbage and I have'em they don't bright as the company says. !!!DISGUSTING!!!

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE.
            MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Thanks Zack, but $30 for bulbs is crazy!
              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Ya it is expensive, just tossing around ideas.
                2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Jermy, look at teh turd's corner markers..they have silverstars in the clear corners...

Tell me they don't look badass

Comment

Nothing about that car is badass, except the way it MOVES. :p
                    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Nothing about that car is badass, except the way it MOVES. :p
                      Ok, you are right.

Scott let you take it for a spin? :evil:

Comment

Nah, but I've rode in it. Those shifts are wicked lol.
                        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Nah, but I've rode in it. Those shifts are wicked lol.
                          Now you know why I had so much fun in the "turd" :evil:

Comment

a set of LED bulbs for them will set you backabout the same, 35ish bucks
                            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                            sigpic
                            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Today I took out the Sony tape deck I had installed. Put in this radio I got from Skippy. It sounds a lot better with less power! It doesn't have all the fancy crap the sony had of course, which is fine by me.

This Red backlighting will match the Red LEDS I'll be putting in my speedo, too!

This is the seatcover I put in...it's probably coming back out soon. Seat covers are a pain...both kind!

'95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

I think that cover would look clean if you could find a way to pull it tighter.

I don't even have a tape deck in mine, just the stocker AM/FM. Don't want anything more, either.
                                2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
                                1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
                                1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Working...
                                X