Come meet " Fakin Bacon "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come meet " Fakin Bacon "

Ok here He is. I got him 4 years ago for $ 2,500 with 93,187. Hes got 154,xxx now.

I swapped out the rear for a 3.55 with Trac-Lok. Thats the cure for the one wheel peel FO REAL... I just recently added a pair of Flowmaster 40's. But im thinking about cutting out the last two cats and maybe some turn downs before the wheels ?..?..?

Ok thanks for checking out my DD

The third one is screwed up cuz I cut it for Avatar use...It looks like a football after you click on it.
    Last edited by Rizzo; 01-10-2008, 09:49 PM. Reason: I suck

I believe you are our first whacker, as proclaimed by your user title. she sounds good!
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Thanks for the sound compliment.

Just to put this out there. This is exactly how the car was when I bought it. I DO NOT receive jollies trying to pull people over. I NEVER WANTED to be a cop NOR do I think I am. Its not a power trip. I have NEVER used the spotlight on anyone. Nor do I do a million down the highway with my hazards on.

Comment

good though your witty user title might lead some folks to think otherwise... just to put it out there
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Nice car! I used to have a 1992 P71, actual retired police car. Mine was all white with horrible paint damage from poorly executed decal removal. I'd love to have a black-and-white, though they aren't legal to own in all states. You have to give them solid paint in some jurisdictions. Your car looks good, sounds like you've really put some miles on her too. I hope she continues to serve you well.

And WELCOME!!! to GMN!
          Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
          Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Thanks.

Yeah my wife has a 99 Subaru and its in WAY better condition than my car, So we take mine Everywhere and put miles on my 2500 car instead on her 10,000 car. Making the more valuable last longer.....Besides my parts are cheaper and easier to work on/with

Comment

welcome 97cv are you coming to our ann arbor meet? I sawl your car on cvn. your one of colin's friends right?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
              302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
              k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

I might, I am and I am.

I almost had to take him to Canton last friday but his sister came thru in the knick of time.....

Comment

Welcome! I know I met you and saw your car at the meet in December, but I must admit I'm having trouble putting a name and a face on you...remind me?

I was the young teenage punk with the rusty salty crap-blue box. lol

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                  1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                  But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

I sat next to you . You me then Colin. We talked welding.

Comment

Ah yes! Now I remember. You should really come to the meet in Ann Arbor if you can make it.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Nice car mang!
                        People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. ~ George Orwell

1990 Crown Vic, 2006 Ford Fusion, 2003 Ranger

Comment

Thanks everyone.....I wondered if I might get a little Aero CV hatin......

Comment

Ummm...We do have a 4.6 section, so no, nice ride tho....
                            sigpic1991 Crown Vic 351w 5.8L

Comment

Thank you very much everyone....On another site I got the whole WhY DoNT You PAiNt iT...

First ........ Why ?
                              Second......Paint aint free.

Comment

Working...
                              X