More Engine Parts(the rest)*DUW*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Engine Parts(the rest)*DUW*

Here's the rest of the parts I ordered for MAGNA 302X...

a few 1/2way assembled motor pics

Summit Chambered Mufflers Installed

B&M Line Lock kit

Aluminum Water Pump

Oil Pump

Motor Mounts

FRPP E303 Cam

Ford Racing Breather

B&M Tork Master 2000 Stall Torque Converter

1 5/8" Full-Length Headers :banana:

Header Gaskets

HO Governor

B&M Trans Cooler

Mallory Cap 'N' Rotor kit(converts from Socket-style to normal HEI style )

Dorman Harmonic Balancer

Timing Chain

Fuel Pump Eccentric

Oil Pan

Motorcraft Copper Core Spark Plugs

Summit Ignition Coil(since it looks just like an MSD and provides the same voltage for cheaper..why not?
    sigpic
    1989 Ford Crown Victoria

cooooool

that's going to be sweet mang.....
    1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
    FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

did you notice Tobi's foot in the pic of the Motor Mounts?
      sigpic
      1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

NIce parts!!!!!

Is that water pump painted??? All the aluminum pumps Ive seen are light grey, the color of aluminum...
        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
        sigpic
        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Damn, that's gonna be a hell of a motor. When is the assembly and installation gonna take place?
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

I dunno if that pump is painted...must be, tho...aluminum isn't bluish.

Dan, all the necessary parts have been bought and are sitting in my apt.
            the block/crank/pistons/rings/rods are at the machine shop now getting cleaned/honed/put together.
            I dropped the block at the shop last weekend(5/18).
            the shop is so busy right now that it will take them about 2 weeks before they actually get to it...so, with any luck, by next friday it should be just about ready.
            once we have it...2 weekends and it should be ready to swap...I'm giving July 4th as a target date...just to set a date.
            sigpic
            1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

looks like a table full of work - but very nice stuff

Comment

Very cool. Have you test fitted the headers yet? That's going to be very nice.

Comment

ooooooo nice, soon you will have a much more powerful panther,, ,thats going to be cool

Comment

nice! where you gonna do teh werk?

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Nice! How much HP/TQ do you estimate you'll be putting down once your done?

Comment

one question at a time here...

torquelover...the mang that fit them for me tested them to fit a 91 HO converted Vic...I'm 99.9999% sure they will fit right in.

Scott...my uncle and I will be doing the work likely at his place or his buddy's place...they have a ton of tools and all...

Custom87...at the crank...somewhere in the neighborhood of 400-420hp...not sure of the TQ.
                        at the wheels...that will prolly be around 330ish...so, we'll see once she's built and at the Dyno.
                        sigpic
                        1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Should be a awesome street machine.Good luck with your Build!

Comment

Oh man that is going to be wicked. When is she going under the knife??
                            2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

didn't I just answer that?
                              a few weeks and MAGNA will be ready for a Heart Transplant.
                              sigpic
                              1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
                              X