Lincoln movie!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lincoln movie!!!

i made a small movie with my car!! checker out!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUzEyoWrCyc
    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

What exhaust you got on there???
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

cool. it runs really well. And you have a nice neighborhood to run around in.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

exhuast

believe it or not its has nothing to do with exhuast the thermactor tube are shot in the elbows and both sides have a nice good nice crack in them where the pipe bolt into the flange just be for the flange never knew a leaky exhuast sounds so good lol

Comment

sorry, i got bored after like the first min of that vider and jumped ahead only to see you still cruising around at normal legal speeds lol

welcome abord, nice car
          Last edited by RunUoveR; 04-02-2009, 09:03 AM.
          1989 Grand Marquis GS

Comment

nice lincoln mang do you ever go out on chautauqua lake my grandmother lives in orchard park we past salamanca every now and then on I86

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

wooo techno!!
              -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

never been on the lake itself but i know where its at,currently i reside in jamestown if your in the area swing by and chat, thanks for the comments ,sorry about the kinda borign ride i kinda need soem fixits and need brakes bled before i start doing fast runs burnouts and crazy stuff lol anyway thanks for watching the end is my afv part though broke tires loose as i was passing a riced chevy malibue lol

Comment

my ears hurt
                  Give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will promptly forget that he once did not know, and proceed to call anyone who asks, a n00b and flame them on the boards for being stupid.

Comment

Where's the hood ornament?
                    '79 Continental Town Car
                    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

hood ornement

mine didnt come with one when i bought it but thats ok i can get one if i really want one i know where about 6 of them sit
                      also i will be putting glasspacks on and an h pipe soon as soon as i find a tourqe converter for my aod

Comment

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
                        mine didnt come with one when i bought it but thats ok i can get one if i really want one i know where about 6 of them sit
                        also i will be putting glasspacks on and an h pipe soon as soon as i find a tourqe converter for my aod
                        mite have one passing me buy soon get at me on cardomain or pm me here and i'll see if i can hook u up.....my father has a 89 hes goin to be scrapping soon...itz shot nothing really good left but if you want stop by and see it itz in clarence if you want something off of it im sure he'll sell it cheap...my boys tranny is gone of his 88 so he wants the tranny idk about his torq converter if i can get the torque converter from my dads 89 do you want it?
                        My old 87 Mercury Grand Marquis-RIP- http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3016650
                        Now Driving A
                        1999 Mercury Mountaineer with the 5.0 V8 its also AWD..... Atleast I'm keeping it in the Mercury family right?

Comment

converter

long as it came off a working tranny just got a new one from erie and dont need any contamination thats why i cant use the one i got

Comment

Working...
                          X